According to sources Jeff Bezos headed US giant Amazon is slowly but strongly moving towards its objective of investing $5 billion into the Indian market. Meanwhile the latest infusion from the parent company is worth Rs 2,700 crore.
Furthermore this comes after Amazon India had received almost a similar amount of Rs 2,600 crore in May this year. Presently Amazon appears to have reached a figure of $3.6 billion or about Rs 25,000 crore and there has been a $100 million allocation meant for Amazon Retail, the division that is focusing on the grocery and daily essentials business in India. Moreover it is understood that Amazon has committed $500 million to creating this business as it sees enormous scope in the area.
Further according to a
recent Forrester’s research data, Flipkart is almost on par with Amazon in the
online retail market in India, with 31.9% against 31.1% of Amazon. Accordingly Amazon
will be keen to limit the collateral damage it may have to bear when Walmart
brings its might to bear upon the business of Flipkart, particularly having
received the CCI approval for the deal.
BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll Hyderabad sources made a statement that lawlessness prevails in AP as police and politicians trade in accusations and counter accusations, stated the BJP. Meanwhile Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha leader Mr. Vishnuvardhan Reddy said that AP was fit to go for early polls as there was a breakdown of constitutional machinery
- Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President?
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!
- Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur!
- TN BJP Leaders clash within each others
- DMK leader involved in accident!
- Tanzania boat accident kills more than 200!
- Pakistan fan sings Indian National anthem!
- AIADMK lawmaker Karunas arrested for making remarks against CM
- 10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing
- Pakistan PM disappointed as India cancelled Foreign Minister Level Meet
- Trump administration will revoke work permits to H-4 visa users in 3 months
- Amazon to sell Shampoos, face pack, medicinal products made from Cow Urine & Dung
- 136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!