According to sources Jeff Bezos headed US giant Amazon is slowly but strongly moving towards its objective of investing $5 billion into the Indian market. Meanwhile the latest infusion from the parent company is worth Rs 2,700 crore.
Furthermore this comes after Amazon India had received almost a similar amount of Rs 2,600 crore in May this year. Presently Amazon appears to have reached a figure of $3.6 billion or about Rs 25,000 crore and there has been a $100 million allocation meant for Amazon Retail, the division that is focusing on the grocery and daily essentials business in India. Moreover it is understood that Amazon has committed $500 million to creating this business as it sees enormous scope in the area.
Further according to a
recent Forrester’s research data, Flipkart is almost on par with Amazon in the
online retail market in India, with 31.9% against 31.1% of Amazon. Accordingly Amazon
will be keen to limit the collateral damage it may have to bear when Walmart
brings its might to bear upon the business of Flipkart, particularly having
received the CCI approval for the deal.
Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities Accordingly the Falaknuma police in Hyderabad organized a 'Job Connect' program at The Progress High School in Engine Bowli as part of its ‘community policing’ initiative. Meanwhile the police said that a total of 4,200 youth, both men and women holding various educational qualifications, had attended the program held between 9 am and 5 pm.
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue