According to sources Jeff Bezos headed US giant Amazon is slowly but strongly moving towards its objective of investing $5 billion into the Indian market. Meanwhile the latest infusion from the parent company is worth Rs 2,700 crore.
Furthermore this comes after Amazon India had received almost a similar amount of Rs 2,600 crore in May this year. Presently Amazon appears to have reached a figure of $3.6 billion or about Rs 25,000 crore and there has been a $100 million allocation meant for Amazon Retail, the division that is focusing on the grocery and daily essentials business in India. Moreover it is understood that Amazon has committed $500 million to creating this business as it sees enormous scope in the area.
Further according to a
recent Forrester’s research data, Flipkart is almost on par with Amazon in the
online retail market in India, with 31.9% against 31.1% of Amazon. Accordingly Amazon
will be keen to limit the collateral damage it may have to bear when Walmart
brings its might to bear upon the business of Flipkart, particularly having
received the CCI approval for the deal.
Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP? Accordingly Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu makes regular visits to AP & Telangana Governor E.S.L Narasimhan to inform him of the challenges the state is facing in the aftermath of bifurcation. While it is protocol to apprehend the Governor on the developments and challenges in Andhra Pradesh as the head of a state, TDP cadre and the people of AP feel that these regular meetings with Narasimhan are futile.
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?
- Chandrababu Naidu released TDPs candidates list for Telangana Polls
- Pawan Kalyan contributed Rs. 100 for serving people
- World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7