The social media has been filled with rift between BJP and Congress over the Rafale fighter Jet deal. Both the political parties have released videos explaining the Rafale deal, trying to explain the deal that took place. The first of these videos were released by the BJP party, who had put the video as a response to the statement by Congress president Rahul Gandhi that his party will present the Rafale deal of 2016 to get 36 fighter jets, to display the NDA government as corrupt.
The video had award-winning actor Pallavi Joshi, and the 139 seconds video explained how the Rafale deal with the example of how her housing society's former secretary was not able to purchase safety locks from a French company even after decades of negotiation. And following this, when she becomes the secretary, she starts fresh negotiations to bring down the price, while also adding that when we get video door phones, there is no use in having password protected locks, and the package was however obtained at a lesser price, which was what happened in Rafale deal.
However, Congress was ready as well, and using the similar locks concept, put up an explanation video. Their video has a watchman, a reference to the PM, who takes the responsibility of replacing the building locks, but gets only one-fourth of what was ordered, and how he contacts his friend to make the keys for locks. The expenses are kept a secret, and the French company reveals that the deal is done at a rate three times higher. Later Congress member Priyanka Chaturvedi posted an own video of her, where she had targeted PM Modi himself that he had taken the decision to buy Rafale jets by himself without consulting others.
Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program' Real Time Governance Society (RTGS) of Government of Andhra Pradesh has signed an MoU with Internshala to launch the ‘Youth for Andhra Program’ program. The program focuses on empowering the youth of Andhra Pradesh and shaping them into change makers at the grassroot level. 10,000 students across Andhra Pradesh will be hired under this program and will gain valuable knowledge about government policies and bureaucracy. The deadline to apply to the program is 25th February 2019.
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies
- History Maker: Kotii Reddy Saripalli - Founder of Kotii group of ventures
- Gold prices skyrocket!
- Saudi comes to Pak support!
- Mastermind of Pulwama attack dead!
- Kamal's takes a dig at Stalin!
- YS Jagan needs to be reminded charity begins at home
- Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees