The social media has been filled with rift between BJP and Congress over the Rafale fighter Jet deal. Both the political parties have released videos explaining the Rafale deal, trying to explain the deal that took place. The first of these videos were released by the BJP party, who had put the video as a response to the statement by Congress president Rahul Gandhi that his party will present the Rafale deal of 2016 to get 36 fighter jets, to display the NDA government as corrupt.
The video had award-winning actor Pallavi Joshi, and the 139 seconds video explained how the Rafale deal with the example of how her housing society's former secretary was not able to purchase safety locks from a French company even after decades of negotiation. And following this, when she becomes the secretary, she starts fresh negotiations to bring down the price, while also adding that when we get video door phones, there is no use in having password protected locks, and the package was however obtained at a lesser price, which was what happened in Rafale deal.
However, Congress was ready as well, and using the similar locks concept, put up an explanation video. Their video has a watchman, a reference to the PM, who takes the responsibility of replacing the building locks, but gets only one-fourth of what was ordered, and how he contacts his friend to make the keys for locks. The expenses are kept a secret, and the French company reveals that the deal is done at a rate three times higher. Later Congress member Priyanka Chaturvedi posted an own video of her, where she had targeted PM Modi himself that he had taken the decision to buy Rafale jets by himself without consulting others.
Kollywood Actors pitch in for Cyclone Gaja According to sources as rescue operations are underway in cyclone Gaja affected areas of Tamilnadu’s coastal and delta districts, several actors from the state have stepped forward to do their bit. As per report it was stated that actors Sivakumar, Suriya, Karthi and Jyotika have together announced a donation of Rs 50 Lakh from their production house 2D Entertainment as relief fund for
- Why Pawan halted his Praja Porata Yatra abruptly & left to Mumbai?
- California Wildfire death toll Rose to 80
- What astrologers say various political entities in Telangana elections 2018?
- Andhra Man found under Moving Train, Escaped miraculously Watch this VIDEO!
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Kundli-Manesar-Palwal (KMP) Expressway in Gurgaon
- Telangana Polls : TRS Vs Mahakutami - Ramana promises Mahakutami will bring down KCR family
- Revanth Ready set to score a hat-trick this time
- Dog meat controversy catches fire!
- CM yet to visit Delta - The reasons?
- People surround ministers in Orathanadu!
- Rain warnings for Delta districts!
- Not mandatory to provide Aadhaar to appear for Neet, UGC & CBSE exams
- TN DMK Party contributes 1 crore towards Cyclone relief activities
- Why Donald Trump stops Military Aid to Pakistan?
- Prabhas is in talks with a motor bike company for endorsement deals