Accordingly visuals of floods in and around the Techno park area in Kazhakoottam, Thiruvananthapuram, have been doing the rounds since Wednesday morning. Techno park CEO, Hrishikesh Nair confirmed by saying “Yes, there have been floods, but the water level is declining now”. He also added, many companies are not functioning today, since it is a closed holiday on account of Independence Day.
Meanwhile the water from the Thettiyar canal within the campus has risen and flowed into the campus, says Abhilash, administrative head of Technopark, which is known as the greenest IT park in the country. Moreover Sajad of the Kazhakuttam police station says, “There is no risk to the employees on the campus and no companies need to be evicted. It is only the service road in Phase 3 that has been affected.” Presently the situation is under control as of now, and the water now should recede, nothing else can be done”.
Furthermore a study conducted by the Thiruvananthapuram Municipal
Corporation in 2012 says that the Thettiyar thodu (canal) running in the
premises of Technopark, Kazhakuttam, is being silted up. The study had said "Protection
of Tettiyar thodu will prevent flooding and water logging in the surroundings
of the Technopark area”. Moreover Prathidwani, a socio-cultural
organization formed by Technopark employees, had begun a campaign to clean up
Public exam for 5th and 8th class! Earlier TN Govt had the no detention policy so that no student gets failed and is retained in the same class, considering the right to education which offers education without failing, till elementary school but now in an opposite decision the TN govt has announced public exams for even 5th and 8th class students.
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India
- TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA