Chennai sources reported that the Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments (HR & CE) department has directed its officials to initiate action on private websites or agencies 'swindling' gullible devotees luring them of offering online services on behalf of the department managed temples.
Meanwhile when taking strong exception to certain websites, which are totally unconnected with the temples under the ambit of the HR & CE, but offer plethora of services, HR & CE Commissioner R. Jaya directed the officials including temple executive officers to check any unauthorized websites offering services in temples concerned for pooja and other services through e-payment mode without any legal sanction.
Moreover it is causing of revenue and loss of
reputation to the department and temples concerned and it is a clear violation
of HR &CE statutory provisions. The commissioner said in a circular “The
temple authorities are directed to check for any unauthorized websites offering
services in temples against payment and immediately file criminal complaints
against them in the cyber crime cell”. Furthermore the temple authorities have
been asked to issue warnings and disclaimers on their official websites in the
interest of the public cautioning devotees not to make payments through such
websites and if any payments are made through such websites, then the HR &
CE department temple will not be responsible.
Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD Accordingly a cyclone alert has been issued for the northern coastal region of the state of Andhra Pradesh with the Indian Meteorological Department predicting 'very heavy to extremely heavy' rains in the region. Meanwhile the IMD has stated that depression has formed over west-central Bay of Bengal which could intensify into a cyclonic storm.
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers