Chennai sources reported that the Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments (HR & CE) department has directed its officials to initiate action on private websites or agencies 'swindling' gullible devotees luring them of offering online services on behalf of the department managed temples.
Meanwhile when taking strong exception to certain websites, which are totally unconnected with the temples under the ambit of the HR & CE, but offer plethora of services, HR & CE Commissioner R. Jaya directed the officials including temple executive officers to check any unauthorized websites offering services in temples concerned for pooja and other services through e-payment mode without any legal sanction.
Moreover it is causing of revenue and loss of
reputation to the department and temples concerned and it is a clear violation
of HR &CE statutory provisions. The commissioner said in a circular “The
temple authorities are directed to check for any unauthorized websites offering
services in temples against payment and immediately file criminal complaints
against them in the cyber crime cell”. Furthermore the temple authorities have
been asked to issue warnings and disclaimers on their official websites in the
interest of the public cautioning devotees not to make payments through such
websites and if any payments are made through such websites, then the HR &
CE department temple will not be responsible.
Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech! BJP Tamilnadu leader Tamilisai Soundararajan has said that it is wrong to consider either Rajinikanth or Vijay's statements as a danger to BJP. She had met the press recently at Chennai airport and had said that Rajinikanth's statement that he is not going to contest Lok Sabha elections is a clear one and that it will not cause any danger to BJP.
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!