Andhra Pradesh sources stated that Pawan for the first time has openly expressed his long-standing wish to become the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and he publicly asked the people that whom they want to be their next Chief Minister? Meanwhile Pawan, who had been claiming to averse towards any posts till 2014, has suddenly changed his stand and seems to have become power hungry in 2017.
Furthermore with very little political experience and less practical knowledge, Pawan wants to take on with seasoned politician like Chandrababu Naidu and a dashing politician like Jagan at once. Meanwhile there is nothing wrong in aspiring to become Chief Minister of a state, the moot question is whether Pawan is eligible or not and whether he has the capability or not. Furthermore so far, neither there is any clue nor there any clarity on Janasena's ideology. Barring Pawan, there is no other strong voice in the party.
Moreover Pawan's fresh comments have yet again
proved his immaturity and of course, his day dreams of becoming CM in 2019. Presently
with no cadre at grass roots and no strong leaders in party and no candidates
to contest as MLAs, Pawan wants to become Chief Minister which only happens in
a Tollywood script, opine senior political analysts. Furthermore other than
limiting himself to tweets and a few public meetings, Pawan hasn't done anything
for people in concrete and he neither fought with Centre or State on public
Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party Vijayawada sources reported that official spokesperson of the YSR Congress party (YSRCP) Ambati Rambabu yesterday said that the Vangaveeti family would have the due respect and recognition in the party. Meanwhile he clarified that the YSRCP has taken the decision to invite the family into the party after taking into account all the aspects.
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon