Andhra Pradesh sources stated that Pawan for the first time has openly expressed his long-standing wish to become the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and he publicly asked the people that whom they want to be their next Chief Minister? Meanwhile Pawan, who had been claiming to averse towards any posts till 2014, has suddenly changed his stand and seems to have become power hungry in 2017.
Furthermore with very little political experience and less practical knowledge, Pawan wants to take on with seasoned politician like Chandrababu Naidu and a dashing politician like Jagan at once. Meanwhile there is nothing wrong in aspiring to become Chief Minister of a state, the moot question is whether Pawan is eligible or not and whether he has the capability or not. Furthermore so far, neither there is any clue nor there any clarity on Janasena's ideology. Barring Pawan, there is no other strong voice in the party.
Moreover Pawan's fresh comments have yet again
proved his immaturity and of course, his day dreams of becoming CM in 2019. Presently
with no cadre at grass roots and no strong leaders in party and no candidates
to contest as MLAs, Pawan wants to become Chief Minister which only happens in
a Tollywood script, opine senior political analysts. Furthermore other than
limiting himself to tweets and a few public meetings, Pawan hasn't done anything
for people in concrete and he neither fought with Centre or State on public
ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) stated that the countdown had begun for the Wednesday evening launch of India's heaviest rocket GSLV-Mk III, carrying communication satellite GSAT-29 at the rocket port in Sriharikota. According to the Indian space agency standing at 43.4 metre tall and weighing 640 ton, the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV-Mk III) had taken off at 5.08 pm on Wednesday.
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day