Hyderabad sources added that Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao on Wednesday appealed to people to continue their support in his pursuit to transform the state into a 'golden Telangana'. Meanwhile the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) chief, who recently dropped hints of polls being advanced, said the blessings of the people were a source of strength for him.
Furthermore in his speech at the main official function to mark India's 72nd Independence, he recalled the struggle for Telangana state under his leadership and said the people did not rest till achieving the goal which was considered impossible by many. Moreover he claimed that the government not only put to rest all doubts about the viability of Telangana as a state but made it a model for the entire country.
Accordingly KCR also referred to Prime Minister
Narendra Modi's recent speech in Parliament in which he praised Telangana. Meanwhile
he said Modi lauded Telangana for acting with maturity after bifurcation of
Andhra Pradesh by focusing on development. Moreover KCR spoke about waiver of
loans of farmers, investment support to farmers at the rate Rs 8,000 per acre
per annum, overcoming electricity shortage, 24 hour free electricity to farm
sector, completion of pending irrigation projects, revival of irrigation tanks,
and drinking water supply to every household.
Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front? Hyderabad sources reported that K T Rama Rao, who is the son of Telangana Chief Minister and TRS President K. Chandrashekhar Rao, also known as KCR, along with some other leaders of the party will hold talks with Jaganmohan Reddy, who is the Leader of Opposition in Andhra Pradesh Assembly. Meanwhile this will be the first direct talks between the leaders of two parties since KCR floated
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India