Congress party has accused BJP national leader Amit Shah has disrespected the national flag. Yesterday, the 72nd Independence day of India has been celebrated all over the country in a grand manner, the prime minister of India, Narendra Modi, hoisted the national flag at Delhi Red Fort, and delivered his Independence Day speech. In a similar manner, Chief Minister of Tamilnadu, Edappadi Palanisamy had hoisted the tricolor in Saint George fort Chennai, and delivered his speech on occasion of the Independence Day.
The procedure was followed by all the states, by the chief ministers of the corresponding states. Besides state chief ministers, the political party leaders of various political parties also hoisted the national flag at their party offices to respect the nation. Congress President Rahul Gandhi hoisted the national flag in Congress head office at Delhi, and paid respects, and in the BJP office, Amit Shah was present to hoist the flag, However, in an unexpected turn of events, Amit Shah, instead of hoisting the national flag, dropped it, as the flag touched the ground level, following which there was a moment of chaos and confusion.
However immediately Amit Shah realized
his blunder and hoisted the national flag. The Congress party has however
issued a statement condemning this act of disrespecting the national flag,
adding that how can such people who could not even handle the national flag,
handle and rule the nation. The congress had also said that the BJP has hated
the tricolor for 50 years, and they have disrespected it yesterday, and that
people who certify others for their patriotism, never know the value of
Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program' Real Time Governance Society (RTGS) of Government of Andhra Pradesh has signed an MoU with Internshala to launch the ‘Youth for Andhra Program’ program. The program focuses on empowering the youth of Andhra Pradesh and shaping them into change makers at the grassroot level. 10,000 students across Andhra Pradesh will be hired under this program and will gain valuable knowledge about government policies and bureaucracy. The deadline to apply to the program is 25th February 2019.
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies
- History Maker: Kotii Reddy Saripalli - Founder of Kotii group of ventures
- Gold prices skyrocket!
- Saudi comes to Pak support!
- Mastermind of Pulwama attack dead!
- Kamal's takes a dig at Stalin!
- YS Jagan needs to be reminded charity begins at home
- Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees