Congress party has accused BJP national leader Amit Shah has disrespected the national flag. Yesterday, the 72nd Independence day of India has been celebrated all over the country in a grand manner, the prime minister of India, Narendra Modi, hoisted the national flag at Delhi Red Fort, and delivered his Independence Day speech. In a similar manner, Chief Minister of Tamilnadu, Edappadi Palanisamy had hoisted the tricolor in Saint George fort Chennai, and delivered his speech on occasion of the Independence Day.
The procedure was followed by all the states, by the chief ministers of the corresponding states. Besides state chief ministers, the political party leaders of various political parties also hoisted the national flag at their party offices to respect the nation. Congress President Rahul Gandhi hoisted the national flag in Congress head office at Delhi, and paid respects, and in the BJP office, Amit Shah was present to hoist the flag, However, in an unexpected turn of events, Amit Shah, instead of hoisting the national flag, dropped it, as the flag touched the ground level, following which there was a moment of chaos and confusion.
However immediately Amit Shah realized
his blunder and hoisted the national flag. The Congress party has however
issued a statement condemning this act of disrespecting the national flag,
adding that how can such people who could not even handle the national flag,
handle and rule the nation. The congress had also said that the BJP has hated
the tricolor for 50 years, and they have disrespected it yesterday, and that
people who certify others for their patriotism, never know the value of
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code