The deputy Chief minister of Tamilnadu O Panneerselvam has urged people and the media not to approach the issue of non allocation of land for Karunanidhi memorial at Marina, in a political angle. The DMK chief Kalaignar M Karunanidhi had passed away on August 7 Chennai's Kauvery hospital, following which there were issues over the memorial for the great leader, as the DMK cadre lead by MK Stalin had requested the Tamilnadu government to allocate land for Karunanidhi memorial near Anna memorial in Marina, but the government had refused the same, citing cases against it pending in high court.
However, the DMK party went for an appeal against the government decision, following which they finally received the court verdict ordering the allocation of land for Kalaignar's memorial at Marina. In such a scenario, yesterday, the Deputy Chief Minister of Tamilnadu O Panneerselvam has spoken on the Marina issue and various other burning issues of the state during his interaction with media. He said that the media and public must not politicize the marina issue, and not gain political advantage out of it or give political colors to the whole issue.
Panneerselvam also stated that the
issue is over, and hence it is not necessary to talk about it. Panneerselvam
said that AIADMK will win in the Thiruvarur and Thirupparakandram by elections,
and that the party is ready for the elections, and will soon announce the
candidates. He also questioned on the illegal ways of TTV Dinakaran with
the candidates list, and on ways in which he is including members for his
3 Maharashtrian Dishes You Must Prepare for this Ganesh Chaturthi All the Pandals have been set up and Ganapathi has arrived and we all couldn't get more excited. Every year the festival is celebrated on a bigger scale and Maharashtra does it, even more, bigger and that is because of the dishes they prepare. Now, we bring you 3 dishes which you must know to prepare.
- Donald Trump and His Adventures in WWE
- Hyderabad youngsters stranded in Malaysia
- Telangana health coverage model is a robust program covering nearly 80 lakh families
- US badly attacked on Military parade in Iran
- TPCC Chief & KTR lashed out at Twitter
- BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll
- Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President?
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!
- Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur!
- TN BJP Leaders clash within each others
- DMK leader involved in accident!
- Tanzania boat accident kills more than 200!
- Pakistan fan sings Indian National anthem!
- AIADMK lawmaker Karunas arrested for making remarks against CM
- 10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing