In the huge defeat faced by Indian cricket team in its ongoing series in England, former team India cricketer, the ace spinner Harbhajan singh has lashed out at team India's current coach Ravi Shastri, saying that Shastri must answer for these huge losses. The Indian team has been currently ranked number 1 in test rankings, and while it was expected that the number one test team India will defeat England in their home turf, team India has faced huge defeats, as the team lead by Virat Kohli lost both the test matches held so far in Birmingham and Lords, without even a fight back, as in the last test held, India scored just 237 runs and faced only 82 overs in two innings combined together.
Earlier to this series, the combo of Virat Kohli and coach Ravi Shastri was seen as a powerful team, and the team composition and the selection of assistant trainers, were also happening as per their demands. Though this was not the right practice, their ways weren't questioned as they were successful so far. Of all the criticisms so far, ace spinner Harbhajan Singh has been very vocal in his accusation on Ravi Shastri, as he has demanded that Ravi Shastri must come out in the open and give a proper explanation on the team's losses in the series.
It must be noted that Ravi Shastri,
prior to the series had said that any pitch won't impact them as they study the
conditions and are playing, and hence the team will emerge successful.
Harbhajan has now said that Shastri must acknowledge and accept the fact that
conditions vary from pitch to pitch, and the differences can create huge
impact, Lets see if Ravi Shastri will come out to conduct a press conference
explaining on the losses of India's tour of England.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code