Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik
He got emotional and recalled the days he worked with the former Prime Minister.
PM Advisor Ashok Tandon
He said, "The Whole Nation is praying for him. Everyone loves him. resent generation of politicians draws inspiration from him. The manner in which he maintained dignity in the Parliament is exemplary."
Social activist Kailash Satyarthi
Social activist Kailash Satyarthi visited AIIMS and he left without saying a word.
Congress President Rahul Gandhi
Rahul Gandhi said he prays for the recovery fo Atal Bihari Vajpayee.
BJP President Amit Shah
Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi
Bihar CM Nitish Kumar, Deputy CM Sushil Modi and Bihar Minister Nand Kishore Yadav reach
Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN! The new cyclone that has been formed in the south east Bay of Bengal and the Indian ocean areas around it, has been named as Phethai, and it has been said that this cyclone won't be of much trouble for Tamilnadu and will have minimal rainfalls. Within the next 24 hours, in the southeast Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean areas, there will be a low pressure trough formation, and this will become
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes