According to sources the actor cum politician Pawan Kalyan's Jana Sena Party on Thursday released its manifesto vision for the upcoming elections in Andhra Pradesh scheduled to take place in 2019. As per report the Jana Sena chief released the document, which states, "The bitter reality we are faced with yesterday, however, is that various political parties have blown holes into this sacred Preamble and they have distanced people from comprehensive development and progress."
Meanwhile in the document, Pawan also takes a jibe at the ruling TDP in the state and the BJP government at the Centre. Furthermore when stating that a more detailed manifesto would be released soon, the Jana Sena party said that their 12 point agenda included 33% political reservations for women in Assemblies and Parliament, free LPG cylinders to housewives and a monthly deposit of Rs. 2,500–3,500 in bank accounts in place of ration.
Moreover the party also promised 'opportunity based
increase of 5% in reservations to BCs, besides reservation for the Kapu
community by way of inclusion in the 9th Schedule, besides a conciliatory
solution for SC categorization'. Previously the TDP moved a private member bill
in the Lok Sabha seeking the Centre's approval to the reservation bill.
Khusbhu said KCR will be ZERO after December 11 As per report actress and Congress leader Khushbu, who was in Hyderabad yesterday, has hit out at KCR by calling him a 'Commission Man'. She alleged that TRS government is working for the 'commissions'. Meanwhile she further alleged that TRS has failed to provide employment to youths and 'minimum support price' to farmers.
- Why Donald Trump portraying himself as Paul Revere of terrorism age?
- Rohit Sharma feels confident playing in Australia
- Is KCRs daughter-in-law richer than his son KTR?
- Chilli attack on Delhi CM!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli