According to sources the actor cum politician Pawan Kalyan's Jana Sena Party on Thursday released its manifesto vision for the upcoming elections in Andhra Pradesh scheduled to take place in 2019. As per report the Jana Sena chief released the document, which states, "The bitter reality we are faced with yesterday, however, is that various political parties have blown holes into this sacred Preamble and they have distanced people from comprehensive development and progress."
Meanwhile in the document, Pawan also takes a jibe at the ruling TDP in the state and the BJP government at the Centre. Furthermore when stating that a more detailed manifesto would be released soon, the Jana Sena party said that their 12 point agenda included 33% political reservations for women in Assemblies and Parliament, free LPG cylinders to housewives and a monthly deposit of Rs. 2,500–3,500 in bank accounts in place of ration.
Moreover the party also promised 'opportunity based
increase of 5% in reservations to BCs, besides reservation for the Kapu
community by way of inclusion in the 9th Schedule, besides a conciliatory
solution for SC categorization'. Previously the TDP moved a private member bill
in the Lok Sabha seeking the Centre's approval to the reservation bill.
Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India New Delhi sources stated that popular video sharing platform TikTok, owned by Chinese tech company ByteDance said the company was committed to maintaining a safe and positive in-app environment for its users in India. Meanwhile when reacting to a report on how Hindu chauvinistic videos thrive on TikTok, ByteDance said that the video sharing app as well as its social media platform
- TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?