The BJP leader Atal Bihari Vajpayee, who had been admitted in the Delhi AIIMS hospital passed away yesterday, after his health deteriorated. The senior leader had been the Prime Minister of India for 3 terms, and following kidney and urinary tract related issues, he had been admitted in AIIMS hospital, he was 93 years old.
Yesterday the AIIMS hospotal had issued a press report that his health had deteriorated further, and that he was critical. Following this, yesterday the most loved leader from BJP passed away by 5:05 pm. As a mark of respect for the leader, most of the state governments have announced public holiday, and the Tamilnadu government has also announced public holiday.
The TN government will observe 7 day
mourning for the loss of the leader, and today, schools, and educational
institutions, and government offices including state and central government
offices will not be functional, and in a similar fashion, the Pondicherry
government has announced a public holiday today, and will observe 7 day
mourning. Banks will be working across Tamilnadu, however.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?