The BJP leader Atal Bihari Vajpayee, who had been admitted in the Delhi AIIMS hospital passed away yesterday, after his health deteriorated. The senior leader had been the Prime Minister of India for 3 terms, and following kidney and urinary tract related issues, he had been admitted in AIIMS hospital, he was 93 years old.
Yesterday the AIIMS hospotal had issued a press report that his health had deteriorated further, and that he was critical. Following this, yesterday the most loved leader from BJP passed away by 5:05 pm. As a mark of respect for the leader, most of the state governments have announced public holiday, and the Tamilnadu government has also announced public holiday.
The TN government will observe 7 day
mourning for the loss of the leader, and today, schools, and educational
institutions, and government offices including state and central government
offices will not be functional, and in a similar fashion, the Pondicherry
government has announced a public holiday today, and will observe 7 day
mourning. Banks will be working across Tamilnadu, however.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open