People of Bengaluru, particularly in areas of South Bengaluru have been scared as they sensed tremors, and felt that there was an earthquake in their areas. Yesterday evening, the prominent areas of Bengaluru like Rajarajeswari Nagar, BTM Layout, Vijayanagar, Konanagunde, Kengeri, Utharahalli and Bannergatta road areas witnessed huge noise similar to the noise of a bomb blast.
For almost 20 seconds, people have reported to have observed windows of their homes heavily shaking, and also the abnormal movement of chairs and tables in their homes, giving them fears of an earthquake. Following this fear of earthquake, people had took it to their social media accounts to update status, of earthquake situation, and the fear spread all over the state of Karnataka in quick time.
However, the mining and tunneling
department expert Jagadeesh has denied their claims that it was an earth quake.
He said that there was no earthquake in Bengaluru as there was nothing recorded
on Richter scale, and following this information from him, the people's unrest
was resolved, and people returned to normalcy, as it has been concluded that
the huge sound was due to air pressure and that it was an atmospheric
Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program' Real Time Governance Society (RTGS) of Government of Andhra Pradesh has signed an MoU with Internshala to launch the ‘Youth for Andhra Program’ program. The program focuses on empowering the youth of Andhra Pradesh and shaping them into change makers at the grassroot level. 10,000 students across Andhra Pradesh will be hired under this program and will gain valuable knowledge about government policies and bureaucracy. The deadline to apply to the program is 25th February 2019.
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies
- History Maker: Kotii Reddy Saripalli - Founder of Kotii group of ventures
- Gold prices skyrocket!
- Saudi comes to Pak support!
- Mastermind of Pulwama attack dead!
- Kamal's takes a dig at Stalin!
- YS Jagan needs to be reminded charity begins at home
- Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees