The late former Indian Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee's body was cremated with national honors. Following health deterioration, the former Indian prime minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee had passed away in Delhi AIIMs hospital yesterday, and he was 93 years old. His body was placed in his house in Delhi for leaders to visit and pay their last respects.
Tamilnadu chief minister Edappadi palainsamy, Deputy CM O Pannerselvam, Loksabha deputy speaker Thambidurai, Jayakumar, MK Stalin, Kanimozhi, Trichy Siva, Vaiko, Tamilisai Soundararajan, and Thirumavalan was among prominent leaders who paid last respects. Later his body was placed in BJP office for public to come see him and pay their last respects, and Prime Minister Modi, Rajnath Singh, Amit Shah and many others paid their last respects.
By 2 pm his body was taken
from BJP office, and was taken to Rajghat Vijayghat near Yamuna, and by 4
pm the last rites began, and with national honors he was cremated with 21
bullets shot, and the national flag was given to his granddaughter Niharika. As
the 21 bullets were shot, the leaders stood in respect of the most loved leader
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open