The late former Indian Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee's body was cremated with national honors. Following health deterioration, the former Indian prime minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee had passed away in Delhi AIIMs hospital yesterday, and he was 93 years old. His body was placed in his house in Delhi for leaders to visit and pay their last respects.
Tamilnadu chief minister Edappadi palainsamy, Deputy CM O Pannerselvam, Loksabha deputy speaker Thambidurai, Jayakumar, MK Stalin, Kanimozhi, Trichy Siva, Vaiko, Tamilisai Soundararajan, and Thirumavalan was among prominent leaders who paid last respects. Later his body was placed in BJP office for public to come see him and pay their last respects, and Prime Minister Modi, Rajnath Singh, Amit Shah and many others paid their last respects.
By 2 pm his body was taken
from BJP office, and was taken to Rajghat Vijayghat near Yamuna, and by 4
pm the last rites began, and with national honors he was cremated with 21
bullets shot, and the national flag was given to his granddaughter Niharika. As
the 21 bullets were shot, the leaders stood in respect of the most loved leader
Donations pouring into CMPRF for Cyclone Gaja As per report a day after TN Chief Minister Edappadi Palaniswami announced Rs 1000 crore as relief money towards the damages caused by Cyclone Gaja, a government order was issued on Tuesday with more details on how the money would be spent. Meanwhile other than the government, many other political parties, individuals and companies have pitched in resources to bring the affected
- P. Chidambaram questions KCR about providing 1 Lakh Govt Jobs
- Can you guess who Winner of Telangana Elections is?
- Vijayashanthi upset for not having photos of Female Leaders in posters?
- Amit Shah accused Pinarayi government treating Ayyappa devotees like Gulag inmates
- USD 1.3 billion aid to Pakistan will remain suspended: Donald Trump
- TRS loses MP close to election!
- Father kills daughter brutally!
- Fresh revelations on dog meat controversy!