Kollidam River, in Chidambaram, the whole town was surrounded by floods, and with more than 700 houses surrounded by water, the people and their loves have been heavily impacted. More than 2 lakh cubic feet of water has been released from Karnataka, and this has lead to flooding at Hogenakkal for an altitude of 20 feet.
The amount of water that has been released from Mettur dam has been increased to 1.70 lakhs cubic feet and due to this the people of Cauvery river catchment areas and other surrounding areas have been told to move to safer places.
Due to this in Trichy and Kallanai
in Cauvery adjacent areas, there have been floods, the district management has
advised people to be safe. Chidambaram's Kollidam has been flooded, and due to
a sudden breakage, Thittukattoor, Akkarai, Porapampattu and Jayamkondam areas
were surrounded by floods, and more than 700 houses were impacted by
ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) stated that the countdown had begun for the Wednesday evening launch of India's heaviest rocket GSLV-Mk III, carrying communication satellite GSAT-29 at the rocket port in Sriharikota. According to the Indian space agency standing at 43.4 metre tall and weighing 640 ton, the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV-Mk III) had taken off at 5.08 pm on Wednesday.
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day