Kollidam River, in Chidambaram, the whole town was surrounded by floods, and with more than 700 houses surrounded by water, the people and their loves have been heavily impacted. More than 2 lakh cubic feet of water has been released from Karnataka, and this has lead to flooding at Hogenakkal for an altitude of 20 feet.
The amount of water that has been released from Mettur dam has been increased to 1.70 lakhs cubic feet and due to this the people of Cauvery river catchment areas and other surrounding areas have been told to move to safer places.
Due to this in Trichy and Kallanai
in Cauvery adjacent areas, there have been floods, the district management has
advised people to be safe. Chidambaram's Kollidam has been flooded, and due to
a sudden breakage, Thittukattoor, Akkarai, Porapampattu and Jayamkondam areas
were surrounded by floods, and more than 700 houses were impacted by
Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks! The investigation in the Kodanadu estate death case has reached a intense point, as the two main accused Manoj and Sayan were arrested yesterday. The sensational Kodanadu estate case has turned out to be the most talked about issue in Tamilnadu politics with new shocking updates unraveling the mystery.
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal
- Modi calls DMK as the biggest enemy!
- Terrorists killed in early morning encounter!
- Dinakaran Vs Anbazhagan catches fire!
- Tehelka editor reveals shocker!
- Ivanka Trump, Nikki Haley for US candidates to World Bank President's Post