Hyderabad sources reported that Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrashekhar Rao has instructed the State official machinery, to be alert and vigilant, in view of heavy rains and also in view of possibility of heavy rains all over the State in the next couple of days. Recently KCR held a review on Thursday, deliberating on the situation arising out of rains and effect of floods in Adilabad and other Districts.
Meanwhile the Telangana CM spoke to Chief Secretary S.K Joshi and DGP Mahender Reddy. KCR is believed to have instructed the Special Officers already appointed to handle the situation, to monitor the flood situation in their respective Districts and take up relief and rehabilitation work in close coordination with local officers wherever necessary.
Furthermore KCR has also asked Ministers, MPs, MLAs,
MLCs be available to people in their respective Districts and Constituencies
and said that they should monitor relief works where ever required in
coordination with Police and other Officers. Moreover the CM said that in the
State Secretariat also a Senior Officer should review the situation round the
clock and he has called for efforts to be made and steps taken in such a way as
to not inconvenience people over the possibility of rivers crossing flowing
beyond the danger mark in the event of a heavy rain.
Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu Accordingly life in Jammu and Kashmir was adversely affected on Friday due to a protest shutdown called against the terror strike in the valley in which 45 CRPF personnel were killed in a suicide attack. Meanwhile the shutdown has been called by the Jammu Chamber of Commerce and Industry (JCCI), an influential body of local traders and industrialists.
- Telangana Municipalities good news for Families below poverty line
- CRPF Jawans victimized in Jammu & Kashmir
- Surprise Gift to Rahul Gandhi on Valentines Day
- 2 alliances in India, one under Rahul Gandhi and a 'gatbandhan' which has no leader: Amit Shah
- Arya & Sayyeshaa getting engaged to each other
- Pinnacle Blooms - Helping special kids
- Forest department eyeing Chinnathambi!
- Kamal Hassan praises woman!
- Captain Vijayakanth coming soon!
- Trump still adds to sources not requiring congressional approval
- New inmate into TDP from MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna's Family
- Will Anti Corruption Bureau in Delhi be controlled as per instructions from SC?
- KCR Govt plans to illuminate Charminar with 190-watt LED light
- Kotii Group - On the name of god celebrating 9th Anniversary
- When will Tamilnadu Districts be upgraded as Corporations?