Chennai sources stated that the city based commercial vehicle major said in a statement Hinduja Group flagship Ashok Leyland said it has bagged an order from the Bangladesh Road Transport Corporation to supply 300 double-decker buses. Meanwhile the delivery of buses to BRTC will take place within eight months. Meanwhile Bangladesh is one of our key export markets and this order further strengthens our position. Company Managing Director, Vinod K Dasari said “Winning this order in Bangladesh is yet another testimony of our leadership in the country”.
He said "Our in-depth understanding of public transport and understanding of the market and customers is what differentiates us and has helped us win this order". Furthermore the company has been making a 'strong focus' on exports to de-risk from cyclicality in Indian market and to globalize the product portfolio.
Moreover recently, Ashok Leyland's UK subsidiary
Optare PLC bagged an order for supply of 31 units of 'electric double-decker'
buses from Transport for London. Accordingly the shares of Ashok Leyland were
trading at Rs 128.40 apiece, up by 1.82% over the previous close in BSE.
Is KCRs daughter-in-law richer than his son KTR? Hyderabad sources stated that Telangana CM K.T. Rama Rao and his wife have total assets of over Rs 41 crore, according to the affidavit submitted by him to the election authorities on Monday while filing the nomination for next month's Assembly election. Meanwhile K. Shailima owns assets worth Rs 36.68 crore, her husband are only worth Rs 4.93 crore and their daughter K. Alekhya has a bank balance
- Chilli attack on Delhi CM!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli
- Is Tamilnadu a Garbhagriha if India is a Temple
- GST Council reduces tax rates
- Kollywood Actors pitch in for Cyclone Gaja