Chennai sources stated that the city based commercial vehicle major said in a statement Hinduja Group flagship Ashok Leyland said it has bagged an order from the Bangladesh Road Transport Corporation to supply 300 double-decker buses. Meanwhile the delivery of buses to BRTC will take place within eight months. Meanwhile Bangladesh is one of our key export markets and this order further strengthens our position. Company Managing Director, Vinod K Dasari said “Winning this order in Bangladesh is yet another testimony of our leadership in the country”.
He said "Our in-depth understanding of public transport and understanding of the market and customers is what differentiates us and has helped us win this order". Furthermore the company has been making a 'strong focus' on exports to de-risk from cyclicality in Indian market and to globalize the product portfolio.
Moreover recently, Ashok Leyland's UK subsidiary
Optare PLC bagged an order for supply of 31 units of 'electric double-decker'
buses from Transport for London. Accordingly the shares of Ashok Leyland were
trading at Rs 128.40 apiece, up by 1.82% over the previous close in BSE.
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections