According to sources following the demise of former prime minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee, 7 day mourning has been declared by the Centre and most of the states in the country have already declared a holiday. Meanwhile as many as 13 states have declared Friday as a holiday, while the Andhra Pradesh government is in no mood to mourn Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s death.
As per report in Telangana, several educational institutions and government offices have been closed as part of the mourning. Moreover AP Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu too announced that the state would also mourn for a week and however, Naidu said as Atalji had also wished not to take leave and worked relentlessly for the country, the state government did not announce Friday as holiday.
Accordingly Delhi, Uttarakhand, Madhya Pradesh,
Bihar, Tamilnadu, Pudducherry were among several other states that have
announced holiday. Moreover the funeral of the former prime minister took place
at 4 pm yesterday at Rashtriya Smiti Sthal in Delhi. Hence the national flag
will be flown at half mast.
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections