According to the Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister's core dash board 422 out of 439 ambulances are being operated currently while the reality is that only 342 ambulance vehicles are functional and this news was revealed by the staff of 108 service. Meanwhile there is yet another shocker which reveals the ugly and insensitive face of the Chandrababu Naidu government.
Presently the 108 staff has been directed to respond to a distress call within a radius of 5 kilometers. Moreover what is worse is that they have been advised to say that they are busy if the call originates from a place beyond the 5 km distance and as a result, in several parts across Andhra Pradesh, people involved in road mishaps or affected by a sudden illness are getting a message saying that the staff is busy.
As per report the staff complained that they were
threatened with dismissal should they report this to the media. Accordingly 90%
of these ambulances lack minimum emergency facilities like oxygen cylinder and
medicines while the condition of the vehicle itself is pitiable. Further it may
be recalled that employees had given a call for a protest earlier and
threatened to strike work at any given point after two rounds of talks failed.
Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru According to sources "The 3 wheeler range Treo and Treo Yaari are powered with lithium ion battery, which gives 170 km ride for a single charge, said Mahindra Electric Mobility Ltd Chairman Pawan Goenka on the occasion. Meanwhile the $21 billion Mahindra group has invested Rs 100 crore in setting up a technology plant in the city's southern outskirts, with an installed capacity of 25,000 units per annum to make the e-autos for Karnataka initially.
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code
- Will Pawan Kalyan contest from Eluru Constituency?
- TN CM announced Rs. 10 lakhs for families of deceased hit by Cyclone Gaja
- California's deadliest wildfires soared to more than 600, Trump to make his visit
- Granddaughter of TDP founder & late Chief Minister NT Rama Rao get TDP ticket
- Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana?
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam