As per report heavy rains and the subsequent flooding in Kerala have wreaked havoc in several parts of the state. Meanwhile as houses have been completely waterlogged and destroyed, many have become homeless and taken refuge in relief camps. Several people have even been marooned in their own houses, without food, water, electricity and other basic supplies and following this, people from all quarters, including public figures and NRIs, have come forward to donate funds and collect supplies such as water cans, rice, candles and sanitary napkins.
Some important Kerala flood relief URLs and addresses where people can donate funds and supplies and help those affected by the floods in Kerala rebuild the lives. The CM's Disaster Relief Fund (CMDRF), Online: www.donation.cmdrf.kerala.gov.in. Moreover Anbodu Kochi, a social media collective, has set up several collection centres across south India.
Regional Sports Centre, Kadavanthra (9809700000, 9895320567, 9544811555). For Trivandrum: Weavers Village in
Rosscote Lane, opposite Trivandrum Club; Sri Mulam Club, Vazhuthacaud; and
B-hub, Mar Iavnios Vidyanagar, Nalanchira. For Hyderabad: SMR Vinay City, Bolarum Road, Miyapur (900035188,
9703503573, 8886555226, 9840921173), The English and Foreign Languages
University, near Sitaphalmandi Overbridge (8086869573, 9746286425,
91775096030), Banjara Hilla, Flat No 6-3-594/10A, Anand Nagar (7842216157,
8790408101, 8606821009), Tata Institute of Social Sciences, NIRD Road, Rajendranagar
(73820922647, 7995926635, 9633134831, 8547930466). Bengaluru: Sankara Eye Hospital Kundalahali Gate,
Varthur Main Road (9739011685); Avohi, Venus Building, Kalyana Mandapa
Road, Jakkasandra Ext, Koramangala (9731980066); Confederation of Indian
Industry, CII, 12 Main, HAL 2nd Stage, Indiranagar (7001663618,
9740233244); and for Chennai: Lotus
Exotic Journeys, 33/17, Thomas Nagar, Little Mount, Saidapet, Chennai - 15. (9789053919)
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections