According to sources Per Sandberg, 58, admitted he had gone with Bahareh Letnes, 28, without informing the prime minister and had taken a government phone to Iran and the PM governs in coalition with his anti-immigration Progress Party. Meanwhile the trip risked exposing Mr. Sandberg to Iranian spies, as he should not have taken a work phone with him. Accordingly Ms Letnes is a former beauty queen who now manages a fish export business.
Furthermore she has Norwegian residency and has denied any links to Iran's Islamist government and moreover Norwegian intelligence is reported to be investigating her activities now. Ms Solberg, a Conservative, told reporters Prime Minister Erna Solberg said she had ordered Mr. Sandberg to hand his phone to police for safety checks and has also resigned as deputy leader of the Progress Party. "Per Sandberg himself asked to step down, and he thinks it was the right decision".
AFP news agency quoted her as saying. Seafood is
Norway's second-largest export industry after oil and gas "He didn't show
the necessary common sense when it comes to handling security issues”.
Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program' Real Time Governance Society (RTGS) of Government of Andhra Pradesh has signed an MoU with Internshala to launch the ‘Youth for Andhra Program’ program. The program focuses on empowering the youth of Andhra Pradesh and shaping them into change makers at the grassroot level. 10,000 students across Andhra Pradesh will be hired under this program and will gain valuable knowledge about government policies and bureaucracy. The deadline to apply to the program is 25th February 2019.
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies
- History Maker: Kotii Reddy Saripalli - Founder of Kotii group of ventures
- Gold prices skyrocket!
- Saudi comes to Pak support!
- Mastermind of Pulwama attack dead!
- Kamal's takes a dig at Stalin!
- YS Jagan needs to be reminded charity begins at home
- Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees