According to sources Per Sandberg, 58, admitted he had gone with Bahareh Letnes, 28, without informing the prime minister and had taken a government phone to Iran and the PM governs in coalition with his anti-immigration Progress Party. Meanwhile the trip risked exposing Mr. Sandberg to Iranian spies, as he should not have taken a work phone with him. Accordingly Ms Letnes is a former beauty queen who now manages a fish export business.
Furthermore she has Norwegian residency and has denied any links to Iran's Islamist government and moreover Norwegian intelligence is reported to be investigating her activities now. Ms Solberg, a Conservative, told reporters Prime Minister Erna Solberg said she had ordered Mr. Sandberg to hand his phone to police for safety checks and has also resigned as deputy leader of the Progress Party. "Per Sandberg himself asked to step down, and he thinks it was the right decision".
AFP news agency quoted her as saying. Seafood is
Norway's second-largest export industry after oil and gas "He didn't show
the necessary common sense when it comes to handling security issues”.
Sonia Gandhi to address a Public Meeting in Telangana on November 23 Hyderabad sources reported that campaigning for the December 7 Telangana Assembly polls would hit top gear during the next fortnight with top leaders, including Prime Minister Narendra Modi, BJP chief Amit Shah, former Congress president Sonia Gandhi, set to address public meetings in the state. Meanwhile with the process of filing nominations coming to a close on Monday,
- Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections
- Superstar warns against ticket rates!
- Sasikala to come out on parole?
- Chief Minister Visit canceled!
- Schools, Colleges announced Holiday
- Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families?
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth
- Mike Hussey feels Hardik Pandya's absence is greatest disappointment
- Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!