Islamabad sources reported that Pakistan government and top leaders have paid respects to Atal Bihari Vajpayee and said the former Indian prime minister contributed to bringing "a change" in bilateral ties and remained a key supporter of regional cooperation for development. Accordingly Prime Minister in waiting Imran Khan also expressed condolences over Vajpayee's demise, saying his efforts for India and Pakistan peace will always be remembered.
Furthermore Foreign Office spokesman Mohammad Faisal said that "we have learnt with sadness the passing away of Mr. Atal Bihari Vajpayee". He said "Mr. Vajpayee was a renowned statesman who contributed to bringing a change in India and Pakistan relations and remained a key supporter of SAARC and regional cooperation for development". Meanwhile the cricketer turned politician Khan, said in a statement that Vajpayee was a prominent political personality of the sub-continent and his death has created a big void.
The Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf chief said "Efforts
of Mr. Vajpayee for improvement in relations between Pakistan and India will be
remembered forever". Further Khan said that Vajpayee started efforts for
improving Indo-Pak ties and continued them after becoming prime minister.
BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll Hyderabad sources made a statement that lawlessness prevails in AP as police and politicians trade in accusations and counter accusations, stated the BJP. Meanwhile Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha leader Mr. Vishnuvardhan Reddy said that AP was fit to go for early polls as there was a breakdown of constitutional machinery
- Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President?
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!
- Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur!
- TN BJP Leaders clash within each others
- DMK leader involved in accident!
- Tanzania boat accident kills more than 200!
- Pakistan fan sings Indian National anthem!
- AIADMK lawmaker Karunas arrested for making remarks against CM
- 10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing
- Pakistan PM disappointed as India cancelled Foreign Minister Level Meet
- Trump administration will revoke work permits to H-4 visa users in 3 months
- Amazon to sell Shampoos, face pack, medicinal products made from Cow Urine & Dung
- 136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!