Chennai sources added that he Justice A Arumughaswamy Commission of Inquiry, probing the circumstances leading to former Chief Minister J Jayalalitha's death, has summoned three doctors of AIIMS, who examined her at the Apollo Hospital in Chennai, to appear before it on August 23 and 24. Meanwhile the commission has summoned G C Khilnani of the Department of Pulmonology, Anjan Trikha, Professor of Anesthesiology, and Nitish Nayak, professor at the Department of Cardiology.
Furthermore the doctors had periodically examined Jayalalitha when she was undergoing treatment at the Apollo Hospital between September 22 and December 5, 2016. Meanwhile the expert doctors from the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) will be examined as the commission's witness on both the days. Moreover the summon have already been served on them and they have accepted it.
Accordingly Panneerselvam and his followers had
demanded a probe into her death, either a judicial inquiry or a CBI probe. Further
after unification of the factions led by Chief Minister K Palanisamy and O
Panneerselvam, the government notified constituting the panel and the probe was
a key precondition put forth by the Panneerselvam panel for the merger.
Tanzania boat accident kills more than 200! More than 200 people have lost their lives in a fatal boat accident in Tanzania. Tanzania is a small country located in East Africa, and Lake Victoria is an important lake separating Tanzania and Uganda. In such a situation, a huge accident has happened in Lake Victoria, with a boat. A boat has capsized, impacting the lives of more than 200 people on board the boat.
- Pakistan fan sings Indian National anthem!
- AIADMK lawmaker Karunas arrested for making remarks against CM
- 10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing
- Pakistan PM disappointed as India cancelled Foreign Minister Level Meet
- Trump administration will revoke work permits to H-4 visa users in 3 months
- Amazon to sell Shampoos, face pack, medicinal products made from Cow Urine & Dung
- 136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app