Due to the huge quantities of Cauvery river water coming from Karnataka into Tamilnadu, a flood alert has been issued for 11 districts of Tamilnadu. Currently, after heavy rains in Karnataka, huge quantity of Cauvery water
have been opened to Tamilnadu. At present the level of water that has been released into Tamilnadu is 1.55 lakhs cubic feet, and it has been expected that today the water released will be 2.50 lakhs cubic feet.
Over the past few days, there
have been heavy rainfall in areas of Karnataka like Wayanad, Madikeri, as a result of which the Kabini dam had filled faster, leading to the release of the overflowing wate from the dam into Tamilnadu. With large quantity of Cauvery water flowing in, there has been flood situation in Hogenakkal dam.
flood danger, a flood alert has been issued to Krishnagiri, Dharmapuri, Salem, Erode, Tanjavur, Namakkal, Karur, Trichy, Nagapattinam, Thiruvarur, Ariyalur districts of Tamilnadu and to Karaikkal district of Pondicherry. The Central water resources management committee has given a flood alert for the 6th time to Cauvery catchment areas, informing the people to be safe.
Why Pawan halted his Praja Porata Yatra abruptly & left to Mumbai? Accordingly Jana Sena Chief's secret meeting in Mumbai is raising several questions in political circles. Meanwhile it is a known fact that Jana Sena Party and YSRCP have decided to refrain from contesting in the Telangana elections by indirectly agreeing to support TRS. As per report Pawan halted his Praja Porata Yatra abruptly and headed to Mumbai.
- California Wildfire death toll Rose to 80
- What astrologers say various political entities in Telangana elections 2018?
- Andhra Man found under Moving Train, Escaped miraculously Watch this VIDEO!
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Kundli-Manesar-Palwal (KMP) Expressway in Gurgaon
- Telangana Polls : TRS Vs Mahakutami - Ramana promises Mahakutami will bring down KCR family
- Revanth Ready set to score a hat-trick this time
- Dog meat controversy catches fire!
- CM yet to visit Delta - The reasons?
- People surround ministers in Orathanadu!
- Rain warnings for Delta districts!
- Not mandatory to provide Aadhaar to appear for Neet, UGC & CBSE exams
- TN DMK Party contributes 1 crore towards Cyclone relief activities
- Why Donald Trump stops Military Aid to Pakistan?
- Prabhas is in talks with a motor bike company for endorsement deals
- Major Political Parties in Telangana gearing up for campaigning