Islamabad sources reported that US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo is likely to visit Pakistan in the first week of September to hold talks with newly elected Prime Minister Imran Khan on issues of mutual interests. Meanwhile Pompeo, who is expected in Islamabad on September 5, would be the first foreign dignitary to meet Prime Minister Khan.
Accordingly Khan, 65, was sworn in as Pakistan's 22nd prime minister at a simple ceremony in Islamabad. Furthermore as per report the US has welcomed the swearing-in of Khan as new Prime Minister and said that it was looking forward to work with Pakistan's new civilian government to promote peace and prosperity in the country and in the region. Presently the relations between Pakistan and the US nose-dived after President Donald Trump in January accused Islamabad of giving nothing to Washington but "lies and deceit" and providing "safe haven" to terrorists.
Moreover Alice Wells, who heads the Bureau for South Asian affairs at the
State Department, may also accompany Pompeo. Further Wells noted that the new
leader had also recognized the importance of US and Pakistan relationship in
his public statements and in his first meeting with US Embassy officials in
Islamabad. Meanwhile in his victory speech last month, Khan said he wants a
balanced relation between Pakistan and America which should be mutually
beneficial, not one sided.
Telangana Municipalities good news for Families below poverty line Hyderabad sources added that in a bid to encourage more people to get drinking water tap connections in urban areas, the state government of Telangana drastically slashed the deposit amount to just “Rs One ”for the below poverty line families and to “Rs 100” for others as against present Rs 6,000 as quoted in a release. Meanwhile in all municipalities and municipal corporations, the BPL
- CRPF Jawans victimized in Jammu & Kashmir
- Surprise Gift to Rahul Gandhi on Valentines Day
- 2 alliances in India, one under Rahul Gandhi and a 'gatbandhan' which has no leader: Amit Shah
- Arya & Sayyeshaa getting engaged to each other
- Pinnacle Blooms - Helping special kids
- Forest department eyeing Chinnathambi!
- Kamal Hassan praises woman!
- Captain Vijayakanth coming soon!
- Trump still adds to sources not requiring congressional approval
- New inmate into TDP from MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna's Family
- Will Anti Corruption Bureau in Delhi be controlled as per instructions from SC?
- KCR Govt plans to illuminate Charminar with 190-watt LED light
- Kotii Group - On the name of god celebrating 9th Anniversary
- When will Tamilnadu Districts be upgraded as Corporations?
- Know how to hide Caller ID when making call to Uber Driver