India registered its first win in the ongoing Asian games, with the Indian women's Kabaddi team defeating the Japan team 43-`12. In the group A category Women's Kabaddi match first round, India played against Japan. Right from the beginning of the match, Indian women were dominant and had an upper hand over Japanese team, and after the first half, Indian was leading Japan 19-8.
Indian team impressed once in the first half by making Japan team all out, and Japanese women were never able to come closer to the points scored by Indian team. Though the defense game plan of Japan was good, their riders weren't able to match the perfection of Indian players. Following this, the match ended with India thrashing Japan 43-12, winning the match by a huge margin.
In the previous edition of Asian
games, Indian women's Kabaddi team had won the Gold medal, and it is expected
to continue the winning streak in this season as well. The men's Kabaddi team
is expected to play opposite Bangladesh, and next with Sri Lanka.
Railway suspects passengers for missing Bed sheets & Towels in A/c Coaches Accordingly affluent AC passengers are the prime suspects as over 21 lakh towels, bed sheets, blankets and other items went missing from air-conditioned coaches during 2017-18. As official said “The passengers are suspected to have made off with precisely 21,72,246 "bedroll items" including 12,83,415 hand towels, 4,71,077 bed sheets and 3,14,952 pillow covers from trains across the country
- KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name
- Pawan Kalyans shocking comments on BJP
- Multi pronged strategy adopted by Telangana Cops to prevent Maoists threat
- Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi & Anil Ambani in Rafael Deal
- Cyclone Gaja expected with more anticipation in Chennai
- Deepika-Ranveer MARRIED in Italy
- ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!