Maharashtra based 25 year old Industrialist Nilesh Khadekar has become popular with his unique way of apologizing to his girlfriend after a misunderstanding. Just imagine how one would apologize to his girlfriend, after a fight or misunderstanding. Though there are many ways to apologize, the way chosen by Nilesh Khadekar from Maharashtra, has been surprising, and has made him extremely popular.
Nilesh Khadekar is a Maharashtra based 25 year old businessman, who had a fight with his girlfriend, and following his realization of his mistake, he wanted to seek apology from her. To make a unique way of asking sorry, he asked the help of his friend Vilas Shinde, and as per their plan, he had set a banner with his girlfriend's name, with the words sorry, and a heart symbol.
He had erected not one but 300 such
banners in Pune as his girlfriend will travel through the route daily. Though
his plan was to pacify his girlfriend, now Mumbai Police have filed cases on
Nilesh and his friend for placing banners without legal permission, and for
damages caused to public property.
10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing Beijing sources reported that around 10,000 people are expected to take part in a "Plant-Based Festival" in Beijing this weekend as many people in China are pursuing healthy, eco-friendly and trendy lifestyles and has prompted especially the younger generation, to go Vegan. Meanwhile when featuring
- Pakistan PM disappointed as India cancelled Foreign Minister Level Meet
- Trump administration will revoke work permits to H-4 visa users in 3 months
- Amazon to sell Shampoos, face pack, medicinal products made from Cow Urine & Dung
- 136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment