Hyderabad sources added Vedanta Limited has said it will be investing USD 2.3 billion towards capex on its oil and gas activities in the 'near term' to increase the reserve base by around 375 million barrels. According to its latest annual report, Vedanta aims to increase production from the current 2,00,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day to 3,00,000 bpd over the next few years.
The metals and mining giant said “Our rich project portfolio is comprised of enhanced oil recovery projects, tight oil and gas projects and exploration prospects and as well as boosting production, this investment will generate sustainable employment opportunities, directly and indirectly and bring cutting edge solutions to community needs and they estimate the net capex commitment at USD 600-800 million (for FY 19)”.
Moreover Vedanta had recently bid for all 55 blocks
on offer in the first round of oil and gas auctions under the Open Acreage
Licensing Policy (OALP) auction. Hence the Anil Agarwal led Vedanta is likely
to bag as many as 40 oil and gas exploration blocks in India's maiden open
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar