As per report Yuvagalam, this journey starts from Ichapuram in Srikakulam district and will end at Anantapur. Meanwhile Yuvagalam, March for million dreams, is led by a youngster Naga Sravan Kilaru from Vijayawada, where he along with a batch of youth would be traveling from northernmost point of the state to the south end. The yatra will be on foot and cycle, covering 3,000 kilometers.
Presently Sravan and his friends plan to meet college students and understand their issues and concerns while motivating them to take up more active participation in politics. Furthermore Sravan is of the belief that after the yatra covers the entire state, the group will be able to formulate a state youth policy. Further Sravan believes all the political parties will have sit up and take notice of them as a unified vote bank.
Moreover the yatra was trying to understand that
there was more than employment and studies that the youth are bothered about in
the state. So far, the yatra has covered around 300 kilometers and they wish to
continue until their goal is achieved. Meanwhile the 2019 elections seem to be
the testing ground for this youngster. Reports added if he is successful in
appealing to at least 50% of his target audience, this goal to grow up as the
politician for the 2024 is set.
Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech! BJP Tamilnadu leader Tamilisai Soundararajan has said that it is wrong to consider either Rajinikanth or Vijay's statements as a danger to BJP. She had met the press recently at Chennai airport and had said that Rajinikanth's statement that he is not going to contest Lok Sabha elections is a clear one and that it will not cause any danger to BJP.
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!