As per report Yuvagalam, this journey starts from Ichapuram in Srikakulam district and will end at Anantapur. Meanwhile Yuvagalam, March for million dreams, is led by a youngster Naga Sravan Kilaru from Vijayawada, where he along with a batch of youth would be traveling from northernmost point of the state to the south end. The yatra will be on foot and cycle, covering 3,000 kilometers.
Presently Sravan and his friends plan to meet college students and understand their issues and concerns while motivating them to take up more active participation in politics. Furthermore Sravan is of the belief that after the yatra covers the entire state, the group will be able to formulate a state youth policy. Further Sravan believes all the political parties will have sit up and take notice of them as a unified vote bank.
Moreover the yatra was trying to understand that
there was more than employment and studies that the youth are bothered about in
the state. So far, the yatra has covered around 300 kilometers and they wish to
continue until their goal is achieved. Meanwhile the 2019 elections seem to be
the testing ground for this youngster. Reports added if he is successful in
appealing to at least 50% of his target audience, this goal to grow up as the
politician for the 2024 is set.
Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN! The new cyclone that has been formed in the south east Bay of Bengal and the Indian ocean areas around it, has been named as Phethai, and it has been said that this cyclone won't be of much trouble for Tamilnadu and will have minimal rainfalls. Within the next 24 hours, in the southeast Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean areas, there will be a low pressure trough formation, and this will become
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes