As per report Yuvagalam, this journey starts from Ichapuram in Srikakulam district and will end at Anantapur. Meanwhile Yuvagalam, March for million dreams, is led by a youngster Naga Sravan Kilaru from Vijayawada, where he along with a batch of youth would be traveling from northernmost point of the state to the south end. The yatra will be on foot and cycle, covering 3,000 kilometers.
Presently Sravan and his friends plan to meet college students and understand their issues and concerns while motivating them to take up more active participation in politics. Furthermore Sravan is of the belief that after the yatra covers the entire state, the group will be able to formulate a state youth policy. Further Sravan believes all the political parties will have sit up and take notice of them as a unified vote bank.
Moreover the yatra was trying to understand that
there was more than employment and studies that the youth are bothered about in
the state. So far, the yatra has covered around 300 kilometers and they wish to
continue until their goal is achieved. Meanwhile the 2019 elections seem to be
the testing ground for this youngster. Reports added if he is successful in
appealing to at least 50% of his target audience, this goal to grow up as the
politician for the 2024 is set.
A guy has registered his Sex as 'Neutral' A Dutch citizen has registered his gender as 'Neutral' at the Roermond’s Limburg District Court. The Dutch citizen won the case after he registered the case as he wished to register neither as a male nor a female. Even though the judges urge the lawmakers to recognize him as 'Third gender' he was persistent to take over it as 'Neutral'.
- First Ever Dog Park been inaugurated in Kondapur
- Mark monitors how much we use FB
- India is the highest recipient of remittances
- US labeled the Chinese Warship's Actions unsafe
- Toll Gate Charges hiked!
- Why Swami Paripoornanandha joined BJP?
- Transfer of a Govt school teacher is revoked
- RSS & BJP believe in totalitarianism: Owaisi
- A New Century luxury Sedan Car from Toyota
- PM Narendra Modi offered prayers at Shirdi Sai Baba Temple
- Train Bulldozes into a Crowd during Dussehra Festival in Amristar
- Donald Trump calls Congressman Gianforte an incredible Montana leader
- Nara Brahmani donated for Cyclone Titli affected areas
- Congress not ready to share their seats with other grand alliance
- Pon Radhakrishnan comments amid raging MeToo storm