According to sources the Meteorological Department has issued a cyclone warning for the coastal districts in Andhra Pradesh and advised the fishermen against venturing into the sea for the next 24 hours. As per report the department forecasted that heavy rains are likely to occur in Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna and Guntur districts.
Meanwhile the department said that a low pressure belt was formed in the Bay of Bengal which has now turned into a depression, causing heavy rains in the coastal regions. Furthermore the Indian Meteorological Department (IMD) said that strong surface winds from westerly direction speed are reaching 45-50 kmph gusting up to 55 kmph likely along and off coastal Andhra Pradesh. Accordingly it further said that the state of the sea would be ‘rough’ to ‘very rough’ along and off coastal Andhra Pradesh and warned the fishermen not to venture into the sea.
Further IMD also forecasted heavy rainfall in the neighboring state
of Telangana for the next 24 hours. Moreover the department predicted heavy
rains in Adilabad, Mancherial,
Donations pouring into CMPRF for Cyclone Gaja As per report a day after TN Chief Minister Edappadi Palaniswami announced Rs 1000 crore as relief money towards the damages caused by Cyclone Gaja, a government order was issued on Tuesday with more details on how the money would be spent. Meanwhile other than the government, many other political parties, individuals and companies have pitched in resources to bring the affected
- P. Chidambaram questions KCR about providing 1 Lakh Govt Jobs
- Can you guess who Winner of Telangana Elections is?
- Vijayashanthi upset for not having photos of Female Leaders in posters?
- Amit Shah accused Pinarayi government treating Ayyappa devotees like Gulag inmates
- USD 1.3 billion aid to Pakistan will remain suspended: Donald Trump
- TRS loses MP close to election!
- Father kills daughter brutally!
- Fresh revelations on dog meat controversy!