New Delhi sources stated that fugitive billionaire Nirav Modi is in the UK, officials there have confirmed to India for the first time. Meanwhile the CBI has moved a request to London to extradite the celebrity jeweler, who is wanted for loan fraud. Recently the UK authorities confirmed Nirav Modi's presence on Sunday through a mail responding to a diffusion notice by the CBI to the Interpol.
Moreover an official was quoted as telling news agency said Nirav Modi, along with his uncle Mehul Choksi, is accused in the Rs. 13,500 crore Punjab National Bank (PNB) fraud. Earlier they left India in January, weeks before the massive bank scam erupted. Previously the government had told parliament that an extradition request for Nirav Modi had been sent to the Indian mission in UK.
Accordingly the request has been sent by a Special Diplomatic Bag to the
High Commission of India in London, VK Singh, Minister of State for External
Affairs, had said in parliament. Moreover Nirav Modi is the 29th fugitive India
has asked the UK to extradite since 2002. Furthermore India had cancelled the passports
of both Mehul Choksi and Nirav Modi in February, but that hasn't stopped Nirav
Modi from travelling to various countries.
Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman Atlanta sources reported that the owner of several Milwaukee area gas stations who was indicted for forced labor involving aggravated abuse harboring an alien for financial gain, and document servitude has reached a plea deal in the federal case against him. Meanwhile according to media reports Harshinder Bhatia agreed to plead guilty to a federal charge of “harboring an alien for financial gain”.
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!
- RTI reveals truth in Rajiv killers plea!
- Gaja arrives soon, Red Alert!
- Demonetization & GST holds back India's growth: Raghuram Rajan
- Why Naidu meeting all leaders who are already opposed to PM Narendra Modi: Dr. Tamilisai