Hyderabad sources stated that the Congress in Telangana alleged irregularities in the transfer of teachers and lecturers in the state and sought a high level probe into it. Meanwhile in an open letter to Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao, Telangana Pradesh Congress Committee Chief Spokesperson Sravan Dasoju alleged that web counseling has proved to be a big "farce with some teachers managing to get transfers of their choice on payment of money.
Furthermore as per report Dasoju claimed that the recent transfers were not done as per the Government Order and the process lacked transparency. Moreover he said although the process of transfers has been completed on June 30, the transfers of Degree College lecturers are still underway in the name of 'On Duty' and so far 142 transfers have been made.
The release quoted Dasoju as saying "Friends
of the Education Minister were allegedly behind those illegal transfers which
include 15 in Karimnagar, 14 in Warangal, 12 in Adilabad, 10 in Khammam, 12 in
Mahabubnagar, 8 in Medak, 6 each in Nalgonda and Nizamabad and 4 in Ranga Reddy
districts”. Further Dasoju alleged that nearly 50 transfers were cancelled and
fresh orders were issued manually to execute illegal posting to others.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open