According to sources ever since Janasena chief Pawan Kalyan started attacking the TDP, several TDP leaders too have been retorting with fitting counters. TDP's Vijayawada MP Kesineni Nani is one such TDP leader who was one of Pawan's targets. Meanwhile in a recent interview, Nani made several scathing comments against Pawan.
As per report Nani said that Pawan is a weak person and that his brother Chiranjeevi is more powerful than Pawan. Nani said "He had observed both Pawan and Chiranjeevi very closely. Chiranjeevi is 100 times stronger than Pawan, whereas Chiranjeevi is a sensitive person and one cannot question his integrity and also, Chiranjeevi has more craze than Pawan”. Moreover Nani said that Janasena will not win even a single seat in the 2019 general elections.
He added "Chiranjeevi, Pawan, Allu Arjun and
Nagababu strived hard for PRP, but could only manage 18 seats in 2009 as Pawan
is very immature. Further like Chiranjeevi, Pawan will also lose his own seat”.
Moreover Nani also revealed that Chandrababu never wanted to distance himself
from Pawan. Nani questioned "Chandrababu resolved all the issues raised by
Pawan, but Pawan took a u turn and started attacking Babu and Lokesh. Did Pawan
join hands with the BJP?".
10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing Beijing sources reported that around 10,000 people are expected to take part in a "Plant-Based Festival" in Beijing this weekend as many people in China are pursuing healthy, eco-friendly and trendy lifestyles and has prompted especially the younger generation, to go Vegan. Meanwhile when featuring
- Pakistan PM disappointed as India cancelled Foreign Minister Level Meet
- Trump administration will revoke work permits to H-4 visa users in 3 months
- Amazon to sell Shampoos, face pack, medicinal products made from Cow Urine & Dung
- 136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment