Accordingly in huge relief for the people of Kerala, rain has abated in a majority of places in the state, and the Kerala Road Transport Corporation (RTC) has resumed almost all of its services. Meanwhile the Kerala RTC has resumed operations services to all parts of the state barring the hilly regions of Idukki where the roads have been totally damaged in landslides.
Accordingly the service from Kasargode to Madikeri in Kodagu has also been stopped owing to the heavy rains in Kodagu. Kerala RTC Divisional General Manager (Operations) Venugopal told “In Idukki the services are up to Adimaly only, but in the rest of the state it has resumed almost fully”. As per report in a big respite for passengers, flight operations have commenced from the Kochi Naval Air Base. Air Alliance, a subsidiary of Air India, will operate three services a day from the air base.
Moreover it is likely that Jet Airways and Indigo
will also commence operations from the naval base to various locations in the
coming days. Furthermore the flight operations would be from 10 am to 5 pm and
there won’t be any night flights. Cochin International Airport (CIAL)
official spokesperson PS Jayan told TNM that the operations assistance for the
services is being provided by CIAL.
Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal According to sources as overcast skies loom over Thanjavur district on Tuesday, Mari Susai is sitting in his field, taking stock of the damage that Friday's cyclone unleashed. As per report acres of purple and green sugarcane crops that were to be primed and plucked for Pongal 2019, now lay tilted
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli
- Is Tamilnadu a Garbhagriha if India is a Temple
- GST Council reduces tax rates
- Kollywood Actors pitch in for Cyclone Gaja
- Why Pawan halted his Praja Porata Yatra abruptly & left to Mumbai?
- California Wildfire death toll Rose to 80
- What astrologers say various political entities in Telangana elections 2018?
- Andhra Man found under Moving Train, Escaped miraculously Watch this VIDEO!