Accordingly in huge relief for the people of Kerala, rain has abated in a majority of places in the state, and the Kerala Road Transport Corporation (RTC) has resumed almost all of its services. Meanwhile the Kerala RTC has resumed operations services to all parts of the state barring the hilly regions of Idukki where the roads have been totally damaged in landslides.
Accordingly the service from Kasargode to Madikeri in Kodagu has also been stopped owing to the heavy rains in Kodagu. Kerala RTC Divisional General Manager (Operations) Venugopal told “In Idukki the services are up to Adimaly only, but in the rest of the state it has resumed almost fully”. As per report in a big respite for passengers, flight operations have commenced from the Kochi Naval Air Base. Air Alliance, a subsidiary of Air India, will operate three services a day from the air base.
Moreover it is likely that Jet Airways and Indigo
will also commence operations from the naval base to various locations in the
coming days. Furthermore the flight operations would be from 10 am to 5 pm and
there won’t be any night flights. Cochin International Airport (CIAL)
official spokesperson PS Jayan told TNM that the operations assistance for the
services is being provided by CIAL.
3 Maharashtrian Dishes You Must Prepare for this Ganesh Chaturthi All the Pandals have been set up and Ganapathi has arrived and we all couldn't get more excited. Every year the festival is celebrated on a bigger scale and Maharashtra does it, even more, bigger and that is because of the dishes they prepare. Now, we bring you 3 dishes which you must know to prepare.
- Donald Trump and His Adventures in WWE
- Hyderabad youngsters stranded in Malaysia
- Telangana health coverage model is a robust program covering nearly 80 lakh families
- US badly attacked on Military parade in Iran
- TPCC Chief & KTR lashed out at Twitter
- BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll
- Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President?
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!
- Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur!
- TN BJP Leaders clash within each others
- DMK leader involved in accident!
- Tanzania boat accident kills more than 200!
- Pakistan fan sings Indian National anthem!
- AIADMK lawmaker Karunas arrested for making remarks against CM
- 10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing