Accordingly in huge relief for the people of Kerala, rain has abated in a majority of places in the state, and the Kerala Road Transport Corporation (RTC) has resumed almost all of its services. Meanwhile the Kerala RTC has resumed operations services to all parts of the state barring the hilly regions of Idukki where the roads have been totally damaged in landslides.
Accordingly the service from Kasargode to Madikeri in Kodagu has also been stopped owing to the heavy rains in Kodagu. Kerala RTC Divisional General Manager (Operations) Venugopal told “In Idukki the services are up to Adimaly only, but in the rest of the state it has resumed almost fully”. As per report in a big respite for passengers, flight operations have commenced from the Kochi Naval Air Base. Air Alliance, a subsidiary of Air India, will operate three services a day from the air base.
Moreover it is likely that Jet Airways and Indigo
will also commence operations from the naval base to various locations in the
coming days. Furthermore the flight operations would be from 10 am to 5 pm and
there won’t be any night flights. Cochin International Airport (CIAL)
official spokesperson PS Jayan told TNM that the operations assistance for the
services is being provided by CIAL.
COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users Accordingly the Cellular Operators Association of India (COAI) has raised objections to the proposal by the union government to regulate internet platforms. Meanwhile as per report, the main opponents to the move are incumbent operators, Bharti Airtel and Vodafone, while interestingly the other major player and new entrant, Reliance Jio, have no problem with the government’s move.
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million
- Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu
- Telangana Municipalities good news for Families below poverty line
- CRPF Jawans victimized in Jammu & Kashmir
- Surprise Gift to Rahul Gandhi on Valentines Day