Islamabad sources reported that Pakistan will work to have "best relations" with all its neighbors and hold talks to normalize ties as without it peace cannot be brought in the country, new Prime Minister Imran Khan has said in his maiden address to the nation. Meanwhile in his over hour long address to the nation, a day after his swearing in as the country's 22nd prime minister, Khan identified Pakistan's challenges on economic front, promised sweeping reforms to bring austerity and revive stagnant economy.
Furthermore when speaking on Pakistan's foreign policy, 65 year old Khan said Pakistan will work to have "best relations with all neighbors." He said “He had talked to all neighbors and Insha Allah, we will improve relations with all neighbors. Without peace with neighbors we cannot bring peace in Pakistan”.
Previously, in his address after leading his party
to victory in the general elections on July 25, Khan had said Pakistan is ready
to improve its ties with India and his government would like the leaders of the
two sides to resolve all disputes, including the "core issue" of
Kashmir, through talks. He added the economy is in bad shape due to debt heaped
by the past government. He said 10 years ago, the total debt of the country was
Rs 6 trillion which has increased to Rs 28 trillion.
PM Modi felicitated winning teams of Singapore-India Hackathon Singapore sources reported that Prime Minister Narendra Modi today felicitated the six winning teams, including three from India, of the first India-Singapore Hackathon, a platform for the youth of the two countries to harness and showcase their innovations. Accordingly the top six teams, three each from India and Singapore, participated in a 36 hour Hackathon Grande Finale in Singapore.
- Social Activist Trupti Desai urged PM ensuring security for her visit to Sabarimala Temple
- Karunanidhi's Life Size Statue to be unveiled on December 16
- . Indian-American to replace Justice Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit Court of Appeals
- Gaja impacts throughout the state!
- Smriti Trolls DeepVeer!
- 13 year old dies in boxing contest!
- TN govt ready to face Gaja!
- Automated baggage check-in facility introduced for passengers in Bengaluru Airport
- Railway suspects passengers for missing Bed sheets & Towels in A/c Coaches
- KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name
- Pawan Kalyans shocking comments on BJP
- Multi pronged strategy adopted by Telangana Cops to prevent Maoists threat
- Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi & Anil Ambani in Rafael Deal
- Cyclone Gaja expected with more anticipation in Chennai
- Deepika-Ranveer MARRIED in Italy