Islamabad sources reported that Pakistan will work to have "best relations" with all its neighbors and hold talks to normalize ties as without it peace cannot be brought in the country, new Prime Minister Imran Khan has said in his maiden address to the nation. Meanwhile in his over hour long address to the nation, a day after his swearing in as the country's 22nd prime minister, Khan identified Pakistan's challenges on economic front, promised sweeping reforms to bring austerity and revive stagnant economy.
Furthermore when speaking on Pakistan's foreign policy, 65 year old Khan said Pakistan will work to have "best relations with all neighbors." He said “He had talked to all neighbors and Insha Allah, we will improve relations with all neighbors. Without peace with neighbors we cannot bring peace in Pakistan”.
Previously, in his address after leading his party
to victory in the general elections on July 25, Khan had said Pakistan is ready
to improve its ties with India and his government would like the leaders of the
two sides to resolve all disputes, including the "core issue" of
Kashmir, through talks. He added the economy is in bad shape due to debt heaped
by the past government. He said 10 years ago, the total debt of the country was
Rs 6 trillion which has increased to Rs 28 trillion.
MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB As per report Facebook on Monday announced it has appointed Ajit Mohan, former CEO of video streaming platform Hotstar, as Managing Director and Vice-President, Facebook India. Meanwhile set to join Facebook from early next year, Mohan will be responsible for driving Face book’s overall strategy and continued investment in India, reporting directly to the Menlo Park based headquarter and not Asia Pacific.
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018