Chennai sources reported that the Madras High Court on Monday ordered the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) to publicize in media that stringent action would be taken against institutes not following the board's 'no homework' rule for class 1 and 2 students. Meanwhile Justice N Kirubakaran passed the order on a plea by advocate M Purushothaman seeking direction to the CBSE to follow only syllabus and books prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training.
As per report when the plea came up for hearing before Justice Kirubakaran, the CBSE produced a copy of the circular which said it had issued similar circulars on September 15, 2004, and on September 12, 2016, saying there should not be any homework assigned to students of classes 1 and 2. Moreover according to CBSE affiliation bylaws, schools affiliated to the board must satisfy its advisory saying no school bag and no homework for students up to class 2.
The board said "It is also reiterated that since NCERT is an academic
authority for classes 1 to 8, all schools may ensure that CBSE circular dated
April 17, 2007, on reducing the satchel load and homework for children, is scrupulously
followed”. Further recording the submission, the judge asked the counsel for
CBSE on the mechanism it has to ensure that all the institutes implement the
Khusbhu said KCR will be ZERO after December 11 As per report actress and Congress leader Khushbu, who was in Hyderabad yesterday, has hit out at KCR by calling him a 'Commission Man'. She alleged that TRS government is working for the 'commissions'. Meanwhile she further alleged that TRS has failed to provide employment to youths and 'minimum support price' to farmers.
- Why Donald Trump portraying himself as Paul Revere of terrorism age?
- Rohit Sharma feels confident playing in Australia
- Is KCRs daughter-in-law richer than his son KTR?
- Chilli attack on Delhi CM!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli