Social media has shown extreme anger over the minister who had thrown biscuits to people who had been affected by the heavy rains and floods, and were in relief camps. After the intensification of the south west monsoon rains, Kerala and Karnataka have been worst hit by extremely heavy rainfall, and Kerala especially has witnessed a rainfall that was never seen in the past 100 years.
Due to the heavy rainfall, the whole state has been submerged under water literally. The people who had lost their families, properties and homes, are living without food, water and basic necessities, and are looking out for help and relief, and people from all over the world have been contributing their part in helping them. Even parts of Karnataka have been worst hit by rains. In such a situation, Karnataka minister HD Revanna had been to a place with people affected by rains, and had thrown them biscuit packets as if he was throwing biscuits to dogs.
After his video was uploaded by an
unknown person on social media, there was a huge outrage, and many social activists
have been voicing out against the cheap act of the minister. On the other hand,
Chief Minister HD Kumarasamy has also got into a controversy by reading
newspaper instead of surveying rain hit areas. It must be noted that Kumarasamy
and Revanna are brothers.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?