Accordingly this photograph of a bridge strewn with hundreds of plastic bottles and other debris that angry floods had spat out has been shared over a thousand times across social media. Meanwhile the moral of the story is simple the plastic and trash that you chuck into the river was regurgitated back with a vengeance. Furthermore along with the photograph, there was a video, too, that showed an earth mover removing the waste and dumping it back into the same river.
A comment said "River returned the garbage back to us. And so called Intellectuals' Government of Kerala is against pouring the garbage back into the river," and the locals and panchayat members on either side decided that the bridge had to be cleaned on a war footing so that people and vehicles could travel across it. However, the tons of plastic and garbage that the river had left behind in its wake posed a big dilemma.
Further the outrage in the aftermath of the photo
and video of trash being dumped into the river again going viral has shocked
the villagers. Moreover to them, their decision was the need of the hour a
decision taken in the absence of another alternative. He added “The situation
was critical, relief and rescue was getting obstructed, so they put it back
into the river”.
Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP? Accordingly Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu makes regular visits to AP & Telangana Governor E.S.L Narasimhan to inform him of the challenges the state is facing in the aftermath of bifurcation. While it is protocol to apprehend the Governor on the developments and challenges in Andhra Pradesh as the head of a state, TDP cadre and the people of AP feel that these regular meetings with Narasimhan are futile.
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?
- Chandrababu Naidu released TDPs candidates list for Telangana Polls
- Pawan Kalyan contributed Rs. 100 for serving people
- World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7