Accordingly this photograph of a bridge strewn with hundreds of plastic bottles and other debris that angry floods had spat out has been shared over a thousand times across social media. Meanwhile the moral of the story is simple the plastic and trash that you chuck into the river was regurgitated back with a vengeance. Furthermore along with the photograph, there was a video, too, that showed an earth mover removing the waste and dumping it back into the same river.
A comment said "River returned the garbage back to us. And so called Intellectuals' Government of Kerala is against pouring the garbage back into the river," and the locals and panchayat members on either side decided that the bridge had to be cleaned on a war footing so that people and vehicles could travel across it. However, the tons of plastic and garbage that the river had left behind in its wake posed a big dilemma.
Further the outrage in the aftermath of the photo
and video of trash being dumped into the river again going viral has shocked
the villagers. Moreover to them, their decision was the need of the hour a
decision taken in the absence of another alternative. He added “The situation
was critical, relief and rescue was getting obstructed, so they put it back
into the river”.
DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19 Chennai sources made a statement that Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (DMK) president MK Stalin will participate in the meeting of opposition parties called by West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee in Kolkata on January 19. Reports added MK Stalin had decided to participate in the meeting which is been organized by Mamata Banerjee later this weekend.
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam
- Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites