Washington sources reported that while Gold prices rose on the back of a weaker US dollar on Tuesday, extending gains into a third session after US president Donald Trump said he was "not thrilled" with the US Federal Reserve for raising interest rates. Meanwhile spot gold was up 0.3% at $1,193.97.24 an ounce at 0054 GMT and it climbed 0.5% in the previous session. US gold futures were up 0.5% at $1,200.60 an ounce.
Furthermore the dollar index, which measures the greenback against a basket of six major peers, was down 0.4% at 95.494 and the dollar was down 0.2% at 109.86 yen. Moreover Trump said on Monday he was "not thrilled" with the Federal Reserve under his own appointee, Chairman Jerome Powell, for raising interest rates and said the US central bank should do more to help him to boost the economy. Recently US businesses have a message for the Trump administration as new tariffs on $200 billion of Chinese imports will force Americans to pay more for items they use throughout their daily lives, from cradles to first bicycles and wedding dresses to coffins.
Presently China, seeking to skirt US sanctions,
will use oil tankers from Iran for its purchases of that country's crude,
throwing Tehran a lifeline while European companies such as France's Total are
walking away due to fear of reprisals from Washington.
Trump speech right to dispute allegations by Stormy Daniels on Twitter Los Angeles sources stated that President Donald Trump likely had a free speech right to make a Twitter comment disputing allegations by adult film actress Stormy Daniels, a federal judge said on Monday, indicating he was inclined to dismiss her defamation lawsuit against Trump. Meanwhile Daniels, whose real name
- Amit Shah launched a blistering attack on Congress at Bhopal
- Chennai Snake Park to design App for snake bite treatment
- Will TN people join Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan for nominating PM Modi for Nobel Peace Prize?
- Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India
- MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!