As per report the State Bank of India (SBI) informed that it had blocked a fake bank account, which was collecting funds in the name of Kerala Chief Minister’s Distress Relief Fund, two days back. Meanwhile when claiming that the money would be used for the relief operations in the aftermath of the Kerala Floods, social media posts have been doing the rounds in the past few days giving a Trivandrum based bank account's details with the number 20025290179.
Reports added that the IFSC Code provided along with the account number suggested that the account was based in SBI's Tiruchirapalli Branch in Tamilnadu. Accordingly the bank officials informed that the account possessed around Rs 3,000 and that it has been blocked recently, to ensure any further donations be blocked. Urging the donors to be careful with the fraudulent activities on social media, SBI asked the donors to verify the bank account details before transferring the amount.
Moreover in this regard, Kerala's Chief Minister's Office, in its Twitter
post, has alerted the donors against falling in the trap of fake and fraudulent
messages on social media. Further here are the details of the Official bank account of the Chief Minister's
Distress Relief Fund, Kerala. Beneficiary Name : Principal Secretary
(Fin), Treasurer CMDRF, Bank Name : State Bank of India (SBI), Account Number :
67319948232, Branch : City Branch, Thiruvananthapuram and IFSC : SBIN0070028.
MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB As per report Facebook on Monday announced it has appointed Ajit Mohan, former CEO of video streaming platform Hotstar, as Managing Director and Vice-President, Facebook India. Meanwhile set to join Facebook from early next year, Mohan will be responsible for driving Face book’s overall strategy and continued investment in India, reporting directly to the Menlo Park based headquarter and not Asia Pacific.
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018