As per report the State Bank of India (SBI) informed that it had blocked a fake bank account, which was collecting funds in the name of Kerala Chief Minister’s Distress Relief Fund, two days back. Meanwhile when claiming that the money would be used for the relief operations in the aftermath of the Kerala Floods, social media posts have been doing the rounds in the past few days giving a Trivandrum based bank account's details with the number 20025290179.
Reports added that the IFSC Code provided along with the account number suggested that the account was based in SBI's Tiruchirapalli Branch in Tamilnadu. Accordingly the bank officials informed that the account possessed around Rs 3,000 and that it has been blocked recently, to ensure any further donations be blocked. Urging the donors to be careful with the fraudulent activities on social media, SBI asked the donors to verify the bank account details before transferring the amount.
Moreover in this regard, Kerala's Chief Minister's Office, in its Twitter
post, has alerted the donors against falling in the trap of fake and fraudulent
messages on social media. Further here are the details of the Official bank account of the Chief Minister's
Distress Relief Fund, Kerala. Beneficiary Name : Principal Secretary
(Fin), Treasurer CMDRF, Bank Name : State Bank of India (SBI), Account Number :
67319948232, Branch : City Branch, Thiruvananthapuram and IFSC : SBIN0070028.
Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman Atlanta sources reported that the owner of several Milwaukee area gas stations who was indicted for forced labor involving aggravated abuse harboring an alien for financial gain, and document servitude has reached a plea deal in the federal case against him. Meanwhile according to media reports Harshinder Bhatia agreed to plead guilty to a federal charge of “harboring an alien for financial gain”.
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!
- RTI reveals truth in Rajiv killers plea!
- Gaja arrives soon, Red Alert!
- Demonetization & GST holds back India's growth: Raghuram Rajan
- Why Naidu meeting all leaders who are already opposed to PM Narendra Modi: Dr. Tamilisai