Despite the huge losses caused by the heavy Kerala rains, people have got united irrespective of religion, caste or cultural differences. A help, irrespective of whom it comes from, be it a rich or a poor, and whichever form it reaches, ultimately it gets termed as a noble deed. At a time when people of the country have been worried that caste and religion differences have kept people divided, the Kerala rains have brought people together and have proved the brotherly relationships existing among people from different backgrounds.
The army has been exclusively deployed for rescue operations. Besides, fire service personnel and national disaster rescue teams have also been deployed for the relief activities, other than NGOs. However, several youngsters have taken the initiative by themselves to begin the clearance of floods, and the highlight is that these youngsters are Muslims, who began cleaning Hindu temples. There is a temple housing lord Vishnu in Wayanad. Several officials around, asked the youngsters if they could clean the temple so that the people who had lost homes can be made to stay there, for which the youngsters who were Muslims readily obliged saying that they are ready to do if they are allowed by temple officials.
They had cleaned the whole temple
and did not go near the main deity area, and when questioned why they did not
clean it, the Muslim youngsters said that only the priests must enter the area,
and hence they have to only do it. In a similar incident, an Aiyappan temple on
Kolapuzha was affected, and a student outfit named SKSF had come forward to
clean the temple. This act of Muslims coming forward to help by cleaning
temples, and the temple management allowing them, has proved again that people
are together, despite differences.
Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam Hyderabad sources reported that Gurupreet Singh Anand, the original complainant in the QNet multi level marketing (MLM) scam has demanded a detailed probe of the role played by Bollywood stars like Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan, Anil Kapoor, Boman Irani and Pooja Hegde in promoting the company. Meanwhile the case pertains to alleged "cheating" by the Vihaan Direct Selling Pvt Ltd Company, a sub-franchisee of QI Group in India, marketing under brand name of QNet.
- Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites
- Jallikattu opening day Festival begins with 500 Bulls in Tamilnadu
- Will Indra Nooyi become World Bank President?
- Yogi Adityanath record spending on festival!
- Supreme Court hearing on Interim CBI chief!
- Is YS Jagan is allying with KCR to form Andhra Drohula Front?
- Indra Nooyi been courted as an administration ally by Ivanka Trump
- How to Copy in Exams? Ad went viral in WhatsApp
- Why Shashi Tharoor not allowed into Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple in Kerala with PM Modi?
- 2 Young Women decided to contest Telangana Panchayat Polls
- 2.0 s costumes, Robot Models exhibited at Chennai Island Grounds
- Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?