The Indian cricket team lead by Virat Kohli has won the third test of India's tour of England, held at Nottingham, and this victory was appreciated by none other than the president of India, Ramnath Kovind. India has been on a tour of Ireland and England for the past two months, and while India had clinched the T20 series, they had lost the One day International series.
Besides, the Indian team had also lost the first two test matches despite good performance by skipper Virat Kohli who had scored a ton in the first test. In such a situation, after two pathetic failures in the first two tests, the Indian team has won the third test. India has won the third test, by a massive 203 runs, and skipper Virat Kohli was adjudged the man of the match for his first innings 97 and his second innings century which lead the team to a comfortable lead against England, and Hardik Pandya and Jaspirt Bumrah had impressive 5 wicket hauls in the first and second innings respectively.
The Indian President Ramnath Kovind
had took it to twitter to congratulate the Indian team for winning the third
test and had motivated the team to win the next two tests as well and that it
is still possible to clinch the series.
Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi According to sources seasoned politician Chandrababu Naidu whenever he gets an opportunity, he is cornering Modi on issues rather than indulging in personal diatribe. Meanwhile the other day, Naidu has cracked some brilliant satires on Modi's tall claims during the latter's foreign tours. Furthermore Naidu said he was delighted to see Modi's statement on Fintech at Singapore. Naidu said "Where
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam
- PM Modi felicitated winning teams of Singapore-India Hackathon
- Social Activist Trupti Desai urged PM ensuring security for her visit to Sabarimala Temple
- Karunanidhi's Life Size Statue to be unveiled on December 16
- . Indian-American to replace Justice Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit Court of Appeals
- Gaja impacts throughout the state!
- Smriti Trolls DeepVeer!
- 13 year old dies in boxing contest!
- TN govt ready to face Gaja!
- Automated baggage check-in facility introduced for passengers in Bengaluru Airport
- Railway suspects passengers for missing Bed sheets & Towels in A/c Coaches
- KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name