Accordingly Donations and technical help from all corners of the country are trying to get Kerala back to its normal, after floods hit the god's own country very badly. Meanwhile film celebrities, politicians and govt employees along with common public donated huge amounts so far. As per report governments of different states and center too announced crores but according to the latest announcement from Kerala CM Pinatayi Vijayan, UAE (United Arab Emirates) has offered Rs 700 crore to help flood affected Kerala.
Even though this gigantic financial help is more than that of our own central government, Center might not accept financial help from any foreign country and the same applies to this offer from UAE. Meanwhile on the other side, Ministry of External Affairs too denied being offered any financial help or a proposal yet.
Furthermore the Ministry of Home Affairs clarified
that NRIs can donate to Kerala CM's relief fund as that will be tax free. Moreover
it is already know that center has released Rs 600 crore to the relief of
Kerala floods and other assistance is being provided. Further, the home affairs
ministry refused to declare it as a national calamity under the Disaster
Management Act, but claims that the government is already treating it as a
natural calamity of severe nature.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open