Accordingly Donations and technical help from all corners of the country are trying to get Kerala back to its normal, after floods hit the god's own country very badly. Meanwhile film celebrities, politicians and govt employees along with common public donated huge amounts so far. As per report governments of different states and center too announced crores but according to the latest announcement from Kerala CM Pinatayi Vijayan, UAE (United Arab Emirates) has offered Rs 700 crore to help flood affected Kerala.
Even though this gigantic financial help is more than that of our own central government, Center might not accept financial help from any foreign country and the same applies to this offer from UAE. Meanwhile on the other side, Ministry of External Affairs too denied being offered any financial help or a proposal yet.
Furthermore the Ministry of Home Affairs clarified
that NRIs can donate to Kerala CM's relief fund as that will be tax free. Moreover
it is already know that center has released Rs 600 crore to the relief of
Kerala floods and other assistance is being provided. Further, the home affairs
ministry refused to declare it as a national calamity under the Disaster
Management Act, but claims that the government is already treating it as a
natural calamity of severe nature.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code