Sources from Gaza stated that Ahmad Tamimi, a Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) Executive Committee member, in a press statement termed the US President's comments as "useless". He said "Trump's remarks express the biased US policy towards Israel and a continuation of the US illusions, which include passing the new peace 'Deal of Century' without Jerusalem being the capital for the Palestinian state". The senior PLO official said "Trump won't be able to remove the issue of Jerusalem from hearts of the Palestinians, Arabs and Muslims”.
The Palestinian leaders have repeatedly announced their categorical rejection of any US Middle East peace plan that excludes Jerusalem, the refugees issue and Jewish settlements. Trump said in a speech in Virginia "During the negotiations, Israel will pay a much higher price because it has taken a very valuable gift”, further referring to his recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel last December.
Accordingly Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas
earlier said that he will neither hold talks with the Trump administration nor
accept it as the peace mediator before it backs down on its decision on
Jerusalem. Moreover Hamas spokesman in Gaza, Sami Abu Zuhri, called Trump's
decision to remove Jerusalem from Palestinian Israeli talks "very
dangerous and severing all contacts and ties with the US administration”.
UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1 Lucknow sources stated that government doctors in Uttar Pradesh under the banner of Provincial Medical Services Association UP announced their decision to wear black bands on October 1 in support of their demands including promotion issues and non-practice allowance. A statement issued by the association said "Government doctors across the state will register their protest
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee