According to sources on August 17, the Twitter account of the Indian Navy shared a video of a daring rescue in Kerala floods. Meanwhile Sajitha Jabil, a pregnant woman who was stranded in a building near the Kochi airport, needed immediate help and her water bag had ruptured, and she needed to be evacuated in order to get the medical aid she needed.
Furthermore the video of Sajitha being airlifted garnered a lot of well-deserved praise for the Navy crew behind it and moreover it shows merely a glimpse of the challenges they faced in attempting and carrying out that mission. Reports added that Commander Vijay and his team had just come back from another rescue and were refueling their helicopter when they came to know about Sajitha’s case.
He narrated as “The operation was very risky
because of multiple challenges. One, the area we had to rescue her from was
very congested. Commander Vijay was also involved in rescues during the Chennai
floods of 2015 and recently what made Kerala more challenging, he says, is that
here the risks were compounded by the distances involved. Further this was an
entire state that was affected. Moreover in Chennai though, the casualties were
more because it’s much more densely populated.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?