In a relief camp in Malappuram, a girl who had been staying with her family had got married. Due to the heavy rains in Kerala, water had got accumulated and flooded over 14 districts. This had lead to many people losing their lives, and houses and properties. Following this, lakhs of people who had lost a lot were made to stay in relief centers.
Anju, a Malappuram based girl had lost her house to floods, and in Malappuram, over 30000 people were made to stay in 183 relief centers. Anju had been staying in a relief center which was set up in the school where she had studied, along with her family for the past 3 days. She had got engaged to a person named Shaiju already. Her parents and relatives were always wondering if they should proceed with the wedding or postpone it, as there were heavy rain and flood.
In such a situation, the Tripurandhaka temple trust had come forward to conduct her marriage. Following this, her parents decided to go ahead and conduct her wedding on the earlier planned date itself, and her marriage was held at MSBLB school where she had studied. In a similar fashion, marriages were conducted in relief centers in Thirunayava and Nilambur as well.
Puducherry CM slammed KCR Hyderabad sources reported that Puducherry Chief Minister V. Narayanasamy slammed caretaker Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao and the Telangana Rashtra Samiti saying that the 4 ‘K’s were damaging Telangana state. Meanwhile as per report the four Ks, according to him were Mr. K. Chandrasekhar Rao, Mr K.T. Rama Rao, Ms K. Kavitha and ‘Kutumbam (family)’. Mr. Narayanasamy
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?
- Chandrababu Naidu released TDPs candidates list for Telangana Polls
- Pawan Kalyan contributed Rs. 100 for serving people
- World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief