According to sources flood water recedes in affected areas encouraging families return to their homes destroyed in massive inundation, the first batch of 28 electricians and plumbers from Tamilnadu left for Kerala's Palakkad, to mend faulty wires, busted pipes or restore broken toilets. A. P. Muruganandam, national vice president of BJP Yuva Morcha “The first batch of 14 electricians and equal number of plumbers from our state left for Kerala's Palakkad on Wednesday on a mission to repair faulty lines as several families started returning home and this is the first time the BJP has dispatched such a team to a flood hit state”.
Meanwhile the party has planned to send electricians and plumbers from among the party members in TN and Karnataka to help the affected families resume their normal life. Furthermore additionally, 60 electricians’ plumbers from Karnataka would soon fan out to the affected districts in Kerala. Muruganandam added “Kerala, at present, is facing an acute shortage of such technicians and following a request from many affected persons, we have decided to organize the team and help them regain normalcy”.
Moreover, Union minister of state for finance and shipping Pon
Radhakrishnan, tweeted “18 Lakhs valued Flood relief Materials such as Lungi, Bed
sheet, water bottles, Dhothi, Sarees were distributed in Flood affected regions
in Kanyakumari district.”
Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India New Delhi sources stated that popular video sharing platform TikTok, owned by Chinese tech company ByteDance said the company was committed to maintaining a safe and positive in-app environment for its users in India. Meanwhile when reacting to a report on how Hindu chauvinistic videos thrive on TikTok, ByteDance said that the video sharing app as well as its social media platform
- TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?