According to sources flood water recedes in affected areas encouraging families return to their homes destroyed in massive inundation, the first batch of 28 electricians and plumbers from Tamilnadu left for Kerala's Palakkad, to mend faulty wires, busted pipes or restore broken toilets. A. P. Muruganandam, national vice president of BJP Yuva Morcha “The first batch of 14 electricians and equal number of plumbers from our state left for Kerala's Palakkad on Wednesday on a mission to repair faulty lines as several families started returning home and this is the first time the BJP has dispatched such a team to a flood hit state”.
Meanwhile the party has planned to send electricians and plumbers from among the party members in TN and Karnataka to help the affected families resume their normal life. Furthermore additionally, 60 electricians’ plumbers from Karnataka would soon fan out to the affected districts in Kerala. Muruganandam added “Kerala, at present, is facing an acute shortage of such technicians and following a request from many affected persons, we have decided to organize the team and help them regain normalcy”.
Moreover, Union minister of state for finance and shipping Pon
Radhakrishnan, tweeted “18 Lakhs valued Flood relief Materials such as Lungi, Bed
sheet, water bottles, Dhothi, Sarees were distributed in Flood affected regions
in Kanyakumari district.”
Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi New Delhi sources stated that Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan has written to Prime Minister Narendra Modi asking that India and Pakistan resume dialogue that has been suspended since 2015. In the letter addressing the PM as "Modi Sahab", Imran Khan also suggests a meeting between the foreign ministers of the two countries. Meanwhile the new Pakistan prime minister wrote Pakistan "remains ready" to discuss terrorism.
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name