Accordingly iconic Yoga Guru, social activist Baba Ramdev has made interesting comments on the incumbent political scenario and the conflict between AP state government and Narendra Modi. Meanwhile Ramdev Baba has come to Tadepalli near Vijayawada to address 'Yuva Swavalambana Sammelanam' and after the event, he has spoken to local media on the sidelines.
Furthermore when responding on the much talked about Special Category Status, Ramdev said the onus lies on the Prime Minister to fulfill the promise when it is made in the Parliament. Further he praised Chandrababu Naidu for the progress, development being carried out in the new state at rapid pace. Moreover when admitting that there are several challenges for the new state, Ramdev described Naidu as Dynamic Leader who is overcoming all obstacles, odds.
Moreover when asked about who will win in 2019 at the Centre and who has
more chances as per his assessment, Ramdev has played it safe saying it is
difficult to predict who will win in 2019. Further Ramdev Baba has asked
Narendra Modi to stop the killing of cows and he demanded the Centre to ban the
killing of cows and take a firm stand against the illegal killing of cows. Finally
he even asked Centre to help the flood-hit Kerala state further.
Trump administration will revoke work permits to H-4 visa users in 3 months Washington sources reported that the Trump administration may deny green cards to immigrants who have availed or may avail government benefits including food and cash assistance under new rules which could negatively affect hundreds of thousands of Indians living in the US. Meanwhile the
- Amazon to sell Shampoos, face pack, medicinal products made from Cow Urine & Dung
- 136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?