In the AIADMK working committee meeting held yesterday, a resolution was taken to demand the central government to award Bharat Ratna to late former Chief Minister of Tamilnadu Jayalalitha, Former chief minister Annadurai, and to Periyar. Yesterday the AIADMK working committee meeting was held in Chennai, and it was presided over by the leader of the house Madhusudhanan.
Many important resolutions were passed in this meeting, and after many days this meeting was conducted. This meeting was attended by the coordinator of the party and the deputy chief minister of TN, O Panneerselvam, as well as the deputy coordinator of AIADMK and the chief minister of TN, Edappadi Palanisamy.
secretaries and important members of the party had attended the meeting, and 9
important resolutions were taken in this meeting. The most important among them
was the demand to press for Bharat Ratna for Jayalalitha, Anna and Periyar.
There were demands to request Bharat Ratna for Jayalalitha ever since she had
passed away 2 years back, and now the demands have intensified.
YS Jagan needs to be reminded charity begins at home Accordingly YSR Congress President Y.S Jaganmohan Reddy is being repeatedly criticized on social media for being unhelpful to a driver. Meanwhile the driver named Baya Reddy who lives in Raja Reddy Colony in Pulivendula reached out to Chief Minister's Relief Fund for financial assistance for medical treatment.
- Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees
- Why India raised Pulwama attack issue at Munich Conference?
- RBI found large divergence in the books of Yes Bank
- Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech!
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards