There is a common perception that if caught by traffic police without license, the day will be miserable, and with excessive fines. Riding without license is illegal, however, forgetting the license at home or accidentally failing to take the license also is made a huge mistake in our country, and this will be followed by payment of heavy penalty.
Even if people forget their license and show the digital copy of license, it will not be accepted by the policemen, and they will penalize. However, hereafter this will not be the condition. The central road transport department has ordered that people can use digital copies of their License and RC. They cannot show the cops the normally saved copies in their phone gallery, but they must be displaying their digital copies saved in the digi locker or Parivahan apps. One can download Digi Locker app from Play store, and the license proofs can be saved in this app, and we can save all proof documents in this app.
Similarly Parivahan can
also be downloaded and we can save the documents to the app. People caught by
traffic cops can show the documents saved in these two apps, and need not be
required to pay fines. Even license can be acquired online, through www.parivahan.gov.in
"Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app According to sources aiming to take on mobile dating apps such as Tinder and Bumble, social networking giant Facebook started testing its new dating product in Colombia. As per report "At first glance, 'Facebook Dating' closely resembles its competitor Hinge. Both depart from the swiping model popularized by Tinder in favor of asking users to answer question prompts and start conversations based on something in a person's profile".
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?